Hubz's food diary

And today's food:

Breakfast: Orange Chocolate Hifi bar (HEXB), skimmed milk for teas HEXA.
Snacks: Fruit bowl - grapes, strawberry, melon, kiwi, pinapple, apple.
Lunch: pasta, tuna, red onion and pepper mixed with light mayo (2 syns - measured using my measuring spoons), sweetcorn, cucumber, spring onion. Banana and melon slices.
Dinner - 2x Southern style quorn burgers (5 syns), frozen veg - brocolli, califlower, carrots, fresh cabbage (if not gone off) and gravy, can't remember how to syn this will have to double check.

So far today

Weetabix fruit and nut crispy minis (HEXB) and HEXA for skimmed milk with cereal and teas.

1 half of a satsuma / tangerine (can't tell the difference) which was very sour. 1x banana.

Lunch I plan to have a jacket potato with beans and cheese.

I'm meeting my friend at a hotel by Stansted tonight, the holiday mood may convince me to be a little naughty.

Let the holiday begin.

Hi all. Posting from a free wifi cafe in Italy. Not eaten too badly or too much so far, but definitely not enough super free. Not done too much walking either, it's heavy snow here.

Some photos from Aprica.

image-2517724846.jpg

image-2845310699.jpg

Hot chocolate.

Attachments

• image-2932075993.jpg
    image-2932075993.jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 48
Back on the wagon as of today.

Breakfast: 1x Peanut Hifi bar HEXB, Hifi light rocky bar (3 syns)
Lunch: Subway Salad: Tuna with mayo (5 syns), lettuce cucumber, green pepper, jalapenos, gherkins, red onion, sweetcorn.
Dinner: Hot Smoked Salmon (FREE), lettuce, cucumber, red pepper, celery.
Snacks: Banana, strawberries.

Syns - 8.

Last edited:
Today's food;

Breakfast: Weetabix crispy minis fruit and nut 35g HEXB with skimmed milk HEXA and cup of tea (200ml). 5 strawberries, bunch of grapes and a bananna.
Lunch is hot smoked salmon fillet, jacket potato with laughing cow triangle (1 or two depending on how much I need) and salad (depending on what we have in the fridge at work).

Will update later.

So all today's food:

Breakfast: Weetabix crispy minis fruit and nut 35g HEXB with skimmed milk HEXA and cup of tea (200ml). 5 strawberries, bunch of grapes and a bananna.

Lunch: hot smoked salmon fillet, jacket potato with 1x light laughing cow triangle (1.5) and salad- lettuce, cucumber, orange pepper, sweetcorn. 1 bag of quavers - 4.5 syns.
Dinner: 2x sweet jalapeno BirdsEye fish inspirations, (didn't like this, after a few bits gave it to my cat). Tried roasted butternut squash which I also didn't really like and only had half of one. Veg - broccoli, cauliflower, green beans and carrots. I have now put in a lemon and parsley salmon fillet as I'm hungry and a few pieces of melon.

Syns = 6.

Weigh in tomorrow, have probably gained due to my time in Italy, but I'm ok with that. Going to give SP ago next week I think, need some inspiration on food though.

Last edited:
Morning lovely! How was your holiday? I'd love to go to Italy... where would you recommend with a toddler?
Good luck for weigh in today xxx

Hi Jade, yes lovely thank you. Very relaxing. Where I went is probably not suitable for a toddler, it's mainly where Italians go to ski, so up in the moutain, cold and snowy so slippy to walk on. I would imagine somewhere like Rome would be ok with children.

Glad you had an amazing time :) Yes probably not suitable with a toddler if its up in the mountains. People tell me Lake Garda is nice but i have no idea. Well done for getting straight back on track! xxx

Glad you had an amazing time :) Yes probably not suitable with a toddler if its up in the mountains. People tell me Lake Garda is nice but i have no idea. Well done for getting straight back on track! xxx

Never heard of it. :confused: Worth googling though i'm sure if your looking to go away.

Thank you, the thought of putting on loads and standing on those scales tonight kept me motivated, is harder to get back on track after going away though and normally would take me a few weeks to get myself together. Proof that for me going to classes does work. Food been a bit boring though as I've not planned very well ahead and haven't had the time or motivation to cook. I have quite a few SW books really need to start doing some cooking.

Loving the new profile picture by the way.

+2lb on last night, I'm happy with that after all I ate in Italy.

My minimins app doesn't seem to be working on my phone, so thought the site was down, therefore didn't update yesterday's food.

Breakfast: Chocolate orange hifi bar HEXB, bananna. tea with skimmed milk (HEXA).
Lunch: Same as Tuesday, Tuna subway salad (5 syns). Had a hospital appointment so had to pick lunch up on the way. I don't know what else is good for on the go lunches, please let me know if you know of anywhere. Quavers 4.5 syns
Dinner: Didn't really have dinner, had a piece of salmon when I got in, then out to class and swimming. Got home around 10.30am, and snacked on fruit in class and after swimming. I had melon, strawberries, grapes, kiwi. And 1 light hifi bar - 3 syns.

Total 12.5 syns.

Back