hulahoops and weigh-in!

disconapduff

hey - have got my weigh in tonight so planned on being good today...then realised i left my tetra pack at home so my only choice for lunch was the vending machine! hula hoops looked like the 'best' option there (!) but am just wondering whether this is going to affect my weigh-in tonight?! will a good few glasses of water help?! thanks xxx

They will all knock you out of ketosis I'm afraid!:eek:
Can you not hold on until you get home and just glug the water all day to keep you going?

haha too late - have already eaten them! am not in ketosis anymore now as am only 6lbs off target so going up the CD stages...can eat carbs as of tomorrow too...was just wondering what effect (if any!) the crisps would have on my weigh-in tonight x

i wouldnt say they would affect tonights weigh in but might do next week, crisps have carbs and thats what takes you out of ketosis. good luck anyway sure you will be fine, its not like you ate 5packs. or did you?!!! lol

that should be ok then hun speak to your CDC see what she says.

Lucky you being so close to target, I'm no jealous at all!:D
I personally would have gone with the doritos as corn chips are generally lower in calories than potato ones but hey you've done it now. Can't imagine it'll make a significant difference on your weigh in tonight.

thanks guys - i did limit myself to the one packet! the only time i ever slip up is when i dont plan ahead (i.e. foget my tetra or not have any salad in the fridge) good luck if anyone else has weigh-ins tonight!!! if i can do this diet (with very low will power and self-belief) then anyone can!

Back