Hullo - and "eatwater" ?

I emailed them the other day because I still haven't received my noodles (they were dispatched over 2 weeks ago) and I haven't heard anything back yet. Hmm.

I'm going to go to the asian supermarket tomorrow and look for some Shirataki noodles instead (similar thing, but noodles only) because I'm craving stir fry with noodles.

aww i was hoping to get to the bottom of the page to find a lush
picture of tuna pasta lol :( ;)

I got them finally but it took AGES. Their customer support isn't all that fantastic and they certainly aren't very fast (unlike say, Exante who always delivered my shakes quickly and reliably).

Anyway, i have tried the noodles so far. I'll try and post a pic later i did take one. They were OK, i guess better than nothing if you need a fix of noodles or are craving something carby, will keep the rest of them in my cupboard in case i want more later but i am not going to be in a rush to eat them. They are kinda chewy and a little slimy vs the real thing, but do-able, especially with some kind of sauce and mixed in with other food. I feel like they are grossly overpriced for what they are.

well at least you tried them,something else for me to strike
off the list,as my cooking skills are not the best most days.

Back