Humour me :) How much could I lose in 1 month?

binibikini

supposed to be working!
If I start SS on Monday 25-May
Switch to SS+ on 31-May all the way to 13-June
Back to SS on 14-June to 20-June and then SS+ there on in.

I leave on my vacay on 23rd June.. I wonder how much lighter I can be by then? Anyone?

xx

Hi
there is really no way of knowing - we could hazzard a guess but your body will lose at its own pace and in its own way. The only guarantee I could give is that if you stick to the plans 100% you will lose something - cannot tell you how much though - I always find its best not to put timescales or targets in place but to try and get on with it one day at a time.
I have found that I have given myself a plan/target and before I know it the time has gone past and I havnt even started due to one thing or another. Then beat myself up. When I did the LL plan, I didnt tell anyone, didnt plan anything, just quietly got on with it and lost weight.
One day at a time is my guide to most things in life, and as my mum always says, "everything comes to those who wait ".

Bev

It all depends on how your body reacts and how much weight you've got to lose.

I've been on CD for 3 weeks and have lost 21 lbs (1 and a half stones) but then my start weight is high.

My colleague lost 2 stones over 2 months and she was around 12 stone at her start weight.

you have had some good weeks rhiana, approx 14lb in a month maybe more maybe less....

I guess it all depends on start weights and whether you stick to it 100%.

If I loose 14lb a month I will be very happy. Previously weight loss attempts have seen me loose 8lb a month maximum!

Thank you ladies! I will just get going (monday!) and see :)

Thank you ladies! I will just get going (monday!) and see :)

What's your start weight?

It really varies from person to person, but I'm currently in my first month, started at 12.2 stone and I'm 5'3". I have lost a stone in three weeks, and judging by the scales this week, I will have lost 17lbs in four weeks.

If you stick to it 100%, you will lose weight - how much I couldn't say.

I was just like you, really wanting to know roughly how much I could lose, but the only way of finding out is waiting til your WI and seeing what scales out. Nothing anyone says on here will change what the scales say, it's down to you and your body and how long it takes you to get into ketosis, how many carbs you are holding on to, how much water, etc etc! :)

You'll be fine don't worry ! xxx

Lol! I know I'm so impatient. You know Luci my stats are like yours. I am 5'4" starting at 160. I would love to be down by 20lbs in a month.

What's your start weight?

It really varies from person to person, but I'm currently in my first month, started at 12.2 stone and I'm 5'3". I have lost a stone in three weeks, and judging by the scales this week, I will have lost 17lbs in four weeks.

If you stick to it 100%, you will lose weight - how much I couldn't say.

I was just like you, really wanting to know roughly how much I could lose, but the only way of finding out is waiting til your WI and seeing what scales out. Nothing anyone says on here will change what the scales say, it's down to you and your body and how long it takes you to get into ketosis, how many carbs you are holding on to, how much water, etc etc! :)

You'll be fine don't worry ! xxx
That s nearly my stats as well, so you made me very happy tonight :D Thank you !!!xx

That s nearly my stats as well, so you made me very happy tonight :D Thank you !!!xx

Haha aww bless you! I know how you feel, I spent ages looking for someone on here with similar stats to me :)

Someone you might want to have a look at is Mrs Lampard (in the maintanence forum at the moment), she's the same height as you and started off only a few pounds heavier. After 8 weeks she'd lost 2 stone and 3 pounds :) That keeps me going I can tell you! :p xxx

Back