HUNGER!!!

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
Hungrrrrryyyyyyy...!

My little rascal is as of 2 days ago only having one nap a day, his old routine used to mean getting up at 5am and napping at 9:30-11, lunch at 11:30... Now he's napping at 10:30-12:30, (yes still getting up around 5am!) so lunch won't be until 13:00 and I'm starving!!! I avoid making noise while he's asleep because no-one wants to deal with a toddler that's been accidentally woken from a nap lol. MUST EAT SOMETHING!!! argh!! Ah rant over :D xxx

We've run out of anything even remotely appetising, it's shopping day and we aren't going until myOH gets back from his job interview, damn interviewers, time it better next time please!! lol xx

My little boy has decided that he doesnt need sleep at all during the day now so he gets tired around 13:00 and stays grumpy til bedtime. Nothing will convince him to nap and whatever i have to eat even if its the same as him he wants. Never thought id get possesive over shredded wheat.

Oh hun don't get hungry, that's an SW disaster! Got any mugshots? An options sachet maybe? They can fill you up til it's time to eat.

I always made a noise when my little one was asleep, hoovered, cooked, chatted on the phone - she sleeps through anything now but I do understand it's one of those things - once you start being quiet,you have to continue.... I know someone who wouldn't even flush the loo when hers were napping.

anyway - fill your tummy with something hun!

Back