Hungry and sleep

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jemjem, 9 July 2008.

1. jemjem

jemjem Well-Known Member

Does anyone find that at night they are soooo hungry they have trouble getting to sleep?

I havent been sleeping well since being on this diet, and sometimes i wake up in the night with such bad hunger pains :(
  2. Im sure once u get into it u will be fine! Your body is just getting used to it - but honestly once u are in it u will be flying! Keep er lit! xox
  3. satty

satty Well-Known Member

Its all in the mind!! Keep focus, and be strong, once your in ketosis you will be wondering what all the fuss was about.
  4. jemjem

jemjem Well-Known Member

oh theres no turning back.. but i hate hunger pangs/pains
  5. satty

satty Well-Known Member

If we didn't have the bad times and pains, how would we appreciate the good times?
  6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

My lack of sleep isn't down to hunger pangs - alas it's not down to overactivity either!!!!! Lol!!!

7. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

Hang on in there. All those feelings do pass. U'll be right as rain.
  8. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

i sleep like a baby now???
  9. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Well-Known Member

since starting the diet i sleep like a log!

Talking of which...night night xx lol
  10. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Yeah I'm with the majority and have noticed an increase in the amount of time I'm spending in bed since starting LT. In bed as I write this and as I don't finish work until 10pm this is pretty bloody early!!
  11. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

I haven't slept much since starting LT ...and still don't find it easy to sleep ...but i take herbal nytol now a few times a week . when i am shattered but can't sleep...and stay in ketosis. But, my lack of sleep isnt from hunger pangs either!
    Have you tried splitting your shakes so you can have one half of your last one just before you go to bed ...? it seemed to work for me hun x x
  12. jemjem

jemjem Well-Known Member

Good idea :)

Ill try that thanks
  13. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Good luck with it jemjem :)