Hungry and sleep

jemjem

Does anyone find that at night they are soooo hungry they have trouble getting to sleep?

I havent been sleeping well since being on this diet, and sometimes i wake up in the night with such bad hunger pains :(

Im sure once u get into it u will be fine! Your body is just getting used to it - but honestly once u are in it u will be flying! Keep er lit! xox

oh theres no turning back.. but i hate hunger pangs/pains

My lack of sleep isn't down to hunger pangs - alas it's not down to overactivity either!!!!! Lol!!!

x

Hang on in there. All those feelings do pass. U'll be right as rain.

i sleep like a baby now???

Yeah I'm with the majority and have noticed an increase in the amount of time I'm spending in bed since starting LT. In bed as I write this and as I don't finish work until 10pm this is pretty bloody early!!

I haven't slept much since starting LT ...and still don't find it easy to sleep ...but i take herbal nytol now a few times a week . when i am shattered but can't sleep...and stay in ketosis. But, my lack of sleep isnt from hunger pangs either!
Have you tried splitting your shakes so you can have one half of your last one just before you go to bed ...? it seemed to work for me hun x x

Good luck with it jemjem :)

Back