Hungry Beginner in need of Inspiration :-/

She said she'd ordered a new pair of scales Noitulove, so fingers crossed! I just hope my starting weight wasn't wrong as well and that I'm actually heavier than I initially thought! lol. You're doing so well with your weight loss and you look lovely in your picture! I'm envious of your stats lol. Are you in your 8th week now?

Rex xo

Aww, thank you. :) I was actually 16 weeks pregnant in that photograph, but you can't see that bit! :) Yes, I'm on day three of week eight at the moment. It's going all right except for the boredom and food cravings, but I feel so much better than I did. I really hope that you get the result you want next week.

good luck Rex, lots say the hunger goes, but I still have times in the day, but mainly the late evening that i am blimmin starving, but then other days are ok, and some also say they do not miss food, which i do find a bit strange as if they didnt have a food obsession then they wouldnt be here really lol, but it does affect everyone in different ways all the way through, I miss food, i miss a glass of wine but especially miss the social side of my life as i have taken to not going anywhere to avoid dangerous situs lol
but it is really worth it so we al just keep dealing with it and keep going xx

Hi All

Today is the end of my second day, well the headaches are passable. I normally suffer from migraines and the pain is nothing like that so can deal with that. It's the tiredness I'm struggling with mostly both yesterday and today I needed to have a hour nap after work luckily they were short shifts! however I have some long 11 hour shifts coming up in few days and just looking for advice about tiredness what have you all done to combat this??

Danielle, it will pass, dont worry, I now have nervous energy and find it hard to settle, good luck x

Thanks Dizzy, well so far today is my third day and again fell asleep for an hour. Tomorrow and Saturday are 11 hour shifts so let's hope I can stay awake :)

Hope u beat the tiredness, no tips other than the odd coffee.

xxx

Well thankfully the tiredness has passed and managed my 2 11 hour shifts with no problem :) just been weighed today and was happy with result as any loss no matter how small is a loss and going in the right direction so all good :)

Thanks for the support, guidance and motivation to keep going everyone :D

Back