Hungry for two days

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Elaine-Melanie, 10 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Elaine-Melanie

Elaine-Melanie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100%
    Hi, I am in week six and so far so good - in fact; fantastic. I have been 100% for this whole six week period. However, yesterday and today I have been hungry. Yesterday didn't manage to get much water down me and went walking for 1 1/2 hours. Today managed 3 lires of water and the dentist! Not been hungry before, what do you reckon it is? Am I out of Ketosis? Yesterday I had an extra shake because I was so hungry. Not moaning, can get on with it ok, but would be curious for comments.
    Thanks gang, Elaine.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. izzysmum

izzysmum Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    An extra shake could knock you out of ketosis hun,this diet is so finely balanced there is no real room for extras!! Funny you mention feeling hungry though, I am in week 5 and although I am not ravenous I often feel like I would like to eat something and my tum still rumbles and grumbles away usually in a meeting lol !! I just try to have a hot drink or some water and think of my goal and that usually sees me through xx Take care hun, have you thought of buying your own wee testing sticks? You can get them from the pharmacy and they will reassure you,think they are called ketostix.

4. Elaine-Melanie

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100%
    Awww thanks for advice, will be gutted if out of ketosis now...must dash off to pharmacy for sticks! E

5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    I think its the weather.... sounds silly but the drop in temp.... especially after that warm.... your body wants you to eat because its cold!!! Lol... xxx

6. uklady

uklady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(12.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Elaine, if you have stuck to 100% then you will still be in ketosis. (I'm sure the sticks will confirm that). If the problem persists I would give Lipotrim a call (their number is on your carrier bag). They really are soooooo helpful. It's great to see how determined you are :) LT DEFINITELY gets results!! (I'm on week 13 and lost almost 4 stones)

7. lucinda1985

lucinda1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    119.3kg
    Current Weight:
    101.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    66.2kg
    Lost(%):
    17.7kg(14.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    An extra shake will not knock you out of ketosis at all, my pharmacist told me if im ever really hungry then to have an extra one as its better than having food. i went through a hungry stage at around week 6 i think its just out body telling us its time to eat. xx

8. Elaine-Melanie

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100%
    Hi Thanks for encouraging me folks, really appreciate it, am much better today but didn't go to my swimming class tonight just in case it made me hungrier. Sleep well, Elaine

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.