hungry hungry !!!!

maz71

im on to my 2nd day of atkins and i feel very hungry
i had 3 eggs cooked in butter at 8am for breakfast and by 10 am i was hungry again and had to have a small bag of scratchings....its now just after 11 and i feel hungry again, is this normal !!!!!!, i thought the eggs would have filled me up till lunch...i feel greedy now :confused:

are you drinking plenty of water hon? that stops me feeling hungry. Once you hit ketosis you wont feel that hungry :D

so go and eat something, preferably something fatty, 3 eggs for breakfast is not much really Maz.

i have had a litre of water already, so i think i am drinking enough...i think !!!!
oh jim i thought i was being greedy having 3 because they were done in butter...i think i may need to get out of this being frightened to eat fatty food attitude that i have attained from low fat diets, i hope ketosis kicks in soon or i will end up emptying the entire contents of my fridge ....lol

Yes Maz, it's difficult to get away from previous teaching isn't it love. Go and look at the what are we eating thread and see what I and others had for breakfast.

Maybe cook up some low carb sausages and have them to nibble on?

I have days when I forget to eat & days when I feel like I'm constantly eating... your body knows what it telling you & the best thing about Atkins is you can eat when you want too!!

You need that fat in your diet to burn the fat when your low carbing, it takes a while but once you get yr head around it the freedom is fabulous!! x

Back