• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hungry hungry !!!!

im on to my 2nd day of atkins and i feel very hungry
i had 3 eggs cooked in butter at 8am for breakfast and by 10 am i was hungry again and had to have a small bag of scratchings....its now just after 11 and i feel hungry again, is this normal !!!!!!, i thought the eggs would have filled me up till lunch...i feel greedy now :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LVLLM

Gold Member
C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.3
are you drinking plenty of water hon? that stops me feeling hungry. Once you hit ketosis you wont feel that hungry :D

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
so go and eat something, preferably something fatty, 3 eggs for breakfast is not much really Maz.

i have had a litre of water already, so i think i am drinking enough...i think !!!!
oh jim i thought i was being greedy having 3 because they were done in butter...i think i may need to get out of this being frightened to eat fatty food attitude that i have attained from low fat diets, i hope ketosis kicks in soon or i will end up emptying the entire contents of my fridge ....lol

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Yes Maz, it's difficult to get away from previous teaching isn't it love. Go and look at the what are we eating thread and see what I and others had for breakfast.

LVLLM

Gold Member
C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.3
Maybe cook up some low carb sausages and have them to nibble on?

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
S: 21st5.5lb C: 11st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 10st1.5lb(47.25%)
I have days when I forget to eat & days when I feel like I'm constantly eating... your body knows what it telling you & the best thing about Atkins is you can eat when you want too!!

You need that fat in your diet to burn the fat when your low carbing, it takes a while but once you get yr head around it the freedom is fabulous!! x