Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

hungry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mastermind, 27 September 2009 Social URL.

1. mastermind

mastermind Member

I am really hungry today and don't know why? I am def in ketosis because I know I haven't cheated and I have death breath!!!
    For some reason I just feel hungry, perhaps I need to drink more water? - I really struggle with this

I am not going to have anything I shouldn't because I am so into this at the minute, just wanted to share!
    any tips for beating hunger pangs?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Don't eat the hungry feeling will soon go.!! xx

4. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Drink water, drink black coffee or any other allowed beverages.
    Have a bath, do some housework, watch a DVD, 'fantasy' shopping on the internet, read a novel.
    Its tough but it will pass x

5. Tiko

Tiko Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I am so hungry today too :(

Really hope it will pass because I can't sleep. Good Luck to you it will be worth it in the end :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.