Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fingersx, 12 September 2006 Social URL.

1. fingersx

fingersx Full Member

Have been on S/S for 2 weeks, no problem the 1st week but finding myself hungry this 2nd week. Have not cheated at all, drinking loooaaads of water and doing everything the same as I did last week -do any of you get some hungrier days than others?!any ideas or just sit it out?!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You do get some days hungrier than others - sit tight, keep up with the water, and you'll be fine :D
  4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Hi fingersx
    Even 5 months on I still get the odd 'hungry' day ... darn it!! :)

Just one of those things I suppose ... DQ has given some great advice and I'd echo that. You're well on your way: keep up the fab work!
  5. thinwithin

thinwithin Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Cambridge Diet
    Hi Fingersx

How tall are you? some people who are near to 5ft 8 and lead an active life need 4 packs a day. Speak to your counsellor and see what he/she recommends.

H x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.