Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hungry!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by ali2010, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. ali2010

ali2010 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Not sure if it is just me but does anyone else struggle on 29 pp per day. I feel like I am always hungry, even though I use all of my 49 weeklies. I am getting to the point where I am thinking of giving up as am so fed up of going to bed with my tummy rumbling! Last week I used my exercise pp's aswell as my weeklies and gained a pound :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    Do you have a diary I can look at to see what you are eating?

4. stephhh

stephhh Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Are you eating plenty of veg to fill yourself up? I didn't at first and found once I added veggies to my meals I didn't end up hungry.

5. skessa

skessa Full Member

Start Weight:
    74kg
    Current Weight:
    73kg
    Goal Weight:
    58kg
    Lost(%):
    1kg(1.35%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I find that eating tons of vegetables with each meal helps. Also, when I have a rumbling stomach between meals I have a bowl of zero point vegetable soup. If you make a thick butternut squash soup, it can be really filling.

6. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    The soup is great. If you leave it a little chunky it does feel as if you are actually 'eating' rather than having a soup - if you get what I mean.

I add loads of free veg or salads to my meals & I always drink a glass of water before a meal too. x

7. Little Miss Diet

Little Miss Diet Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting & exercise
    This is something I need to work on - making the 0 point soups again. I keep going for carby items doh! Must get to doing this next week.

Also - remember snacking on fruit between meals may keep hunger pangs at bay a little longer

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.