Hungry!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by ali2010, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. ali2010

ali2010 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Not sure if it is just me but does anyone else struggle on 29 pp per day. I feel like I am always hungry, even though I use all of my 49 weeklies. I am getting to the point where I am thinking of giving up as am so fed up of going to bed with my tummy rumbling! Last week I used my exercise pp's aswell as my weeklies and gained a pound :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    Do you have a diary I can look at to see what you are eating?

4. stephhh

stephhh Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Are you eating plenty of veg to fill yourself up? I didn't at first and found once I added veggies to my meals I didn't end up hungry.

5. skessa

skessa Full Member

Start Weight:
    71.21kg
    Current Weight:
    69.4kg
    Goal Weight:
    57.15kg
    Lost(%):
    1.8kg(2.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I find that eating tons of vegetables with each meal helps. Also, when I have a rumbling stomach between meals I have a bowl of zero point vegetable soup. If you make a thick butternut squash soup, it can be really filling.

6. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    The soup is great. If you leave it a little chunky it does feel as if you are actually 'eating' rather than having a soup - if you get what I mean.

I add loads of free veg or salads to my meals & I always drink a glass of water before a meal too. x

7. Little Miss Diet

Little Miss Diet Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting & exercise
    This is something I need to work on - making the 0 point soups again. I keep going for carby items doh! Must get to doing this next week.

Also - remember snacking on fruit between meals may keep hunger pangs at bay a little longer

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.