• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hungry!

S: 12st10lb G: 11st0lb
Not sure if it is just me but does anyone else struggle on 29 pp per day. I feel like I am always hungry, even though I use all of my 49 weeklies. I am getting to the point where I am thinking of giving up as am so fed up of going to bed with my tummy rumbling! Last week I used my exercise pp's aswell as my weeklies and gained a pound :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

stephhh

S: 12st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Are you eating plenty of veg to fill yourself up? I didn't at first and found once I added veggies to my meals I didn't end up hungry.

skessa

S: 74kg C: 73kg G: 58kg BMI: 24.5 Loss: 1kg(1.35%)
I find that eating tons of vegetables with each meal helps. Also, when I have a rumbling stomach between meals I have a bowl of zero point vegetable soup. If you make a thick butternut squash soup, it can be really filling.

Boo

Silver Member
S: 18st13lb C: 15st5lb G: 8st11lb Loss: 3st8lb(18.87%)
I find that eating tons of vegetables with each meal helps. Also, when I have a rumbling stomach between meals I have a bowl of zero point vegetable soup. If you make a thick butternut squash soup, it can be really filling.
The soup is great. If you leave it a little chunky it does feel as if you are actually 'eating' rather than having a soup - if you get what I mean.

I add loads of free veg or salads to my meals & I always drink a glass of water before a meal too. x

S: 10st10lb C: 10st1lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 0st9lb(6%)
This is something I need to work on - making the 0 point soups again. I keep going for carby items doh! Must get to doing this next week.

Also - remember snacking on fruit between meals may keep hunger pangs at bay a little longer