Hungry!

ali2010

Not sure if it is just me but does anyone else struggle on 29 pp per day. I feel like I am always hungry, even though I use all of my 49 weeklies. I am getting to the point where I am thinking of giving up as am so fed up of going to bed with my tummy rumbling! Last week I used my exercise pp's aswell as my weeklies and gained a pound :confused:

Are you eating plenty of veg to fill yourself up? I didn't at first and found once I added veggies to my meals I didn't end up hungry.

I find that eating tons of vegetables with each meal helps. Also, when I have a rumbling stomach between meals I have a bowl of zero point vegetable soup. If you make a thick butternut squash soup, it can be really filling.

The soup is great. If you leave it a little chunky it does feel as if you are actually 'eating' rather than having a soup - if you get what I mean.

I add loads of free veg or salads to my meals & I always drink a glass of water before a meal too. x

This is something I need to work on - making the 0 point soups again. I keep going for carby items doh! Must get to doing this next week.

Also - remember snacking on fruit between meals may keep hunger pangs at bay a little longer

Back