Hungry!!!!

squindles

I will conquer!!!
Oh I'm sooooooooooo hungry today!! :( I started my period as well this morning so that doesn't help :cry: just done lunch for the family so come out of the way till it's time for my next shake, which is in fact only 12 minutes :D I soooooo need to do it this time and a complete break from food is the only way to do it :(
Jackie xx

You can do it squindles. Its hard when you have to cook for family too. I am going have chilli and cabbage before i feed my brood tonight or i will pick at left over pizza.

I think we all have our hungry days...thing is tho the hunger does pass, so hang on in there.

Hope you enjoyed the shake :). I could always trough for England when TOTM hit so I know how you feel. You just have to be strong and it does pass, and you'll feel far better to have got through it than to have gone off plan.

Thanks girls! Well, lasted just had my last shake for the day, milk caramel mmmmmm :D Just need a good poo now :p
Jackie xx

If you have days like this, it's always worthwhile having another shake maybe split into half with extra water spaced through the day? That way you're 'eating' 5 times, and it's only an extra 140 calories max

The one shake won't derail you, or make a huge impact on the scales but will keep you on track.

I find going and cleaning and sorting out a room in the house helps and takes your mind off being hungry a win win situation you don't fall off the plan and have a spotless house :)

I feel your pain. I went off plan on Saturday so I could drink, so today is going back into ketosis, and totm started this morning too... I could eat a horse. Super hungry!

Might have a bit of chicken with my chilli tonight if my stomach still feels like my throat has been cut! lol!

Back