Step 1 Sole Source Hungry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by claire2010, 30 April 2014 Social URL.

1. claire2010

claire2010 Full Member

I have been on this diet for 8 days now i am ketosis was pretty soon but I'm hungry all the time not sure if I should give up

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(25.94%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    CD
    Are you sure you're in ketosis? Have you checked your pee? If so, are you drinking 3-4 ltrs of water a day? If yes to all of those you should ask your CDC about moving to SS+ or having an additional shake.

4. LizzRob

LizzRob Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.52%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    I'm feeling the same today and I'm on day 16! I could happily eat, but really trying to resist!

Have more water, and early night and hope you don't sleep walk to the kitchen lol

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

5. claire2010

claire2010 Full Member

Yeah I have checked my pee and I drink six litres a day. I have done the diet before and wasn't hungry at all but this time round I am. There is no food in the house I just stay myself and I dont fancy cat food lol xx

6. claire2010

claire2010 Full Member

Still starving really considering coming off this what else can I do to stop being hungry I have tried everything x

7. Monica88

Monica88 Full Member

Maybe it's time for you to move up to ss+ I move between the two on days where I really need food. If it means that it stops you from falling off the wagon all together I would give it a go the losses are pretty much the same.

8. LizzRob

LizzRob Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.52%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    How long have you been on SS hun??

I distract myself any way possible. Tonight will be lord of the rings 2, a book and my nails. I'm good at multi tasking lol

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.