Hungry!!

Stardreamer

Supportive
I dont know why but I feel really really hungry.:eek: I also feel like I am not going to be able to do this LL diet. :confused: I am taking one step/day at a time but I feel really unhappy today. Day 7 today and weigh in tomorrow. I should feel postive but I do not. I am not going to eat. I have also drank 10 pints of water and had all my food packs. Any advice would be great!!
Thanks.:)
xx

You're doing so well SD ... you're almost over that milestone first week and once you see that first weigh-in result, you'll be so revitalised, there will be no stopping you on week 2 ... I promise!

There's no denying that a VLCD is a tough route to take. Let's face it, it goes against the grain to abstain from food when it's been such a 'friend' (albeit a two-faced one). But once you get into week two and really get into your stride, it'll all fall into place and become routine.

Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow ... you're doing great!

I dont really feel qualified to offer you advice as im only on day 1 of a restart but just want to wish you the best of luck.

Week 2 is better as you get bars and water flavourings and savoury drinks so there is a bit more on offer. You have done well to get through the first 7 days, focus on that. Try not to feel deprived of the foods you can't have but see it as a great choice you are making in your life. I never thought I would do it but nearing the end of week 7 - it's a miracle ! Hugs, Melissa

Thanks for all your replies. I sooo neeeed your support. I keep thinking 83 days!! I know that if I did not have this site I would have definately have eaten by now!! Your words are priceless. :) I dont want to let myself down. My hubby is really supportive/proud and he even bought me flowers yesterday something that he has not done for years. I dont want to let him down either. Maybe I should start telling all my family then It would be much harder to back out!!
xx

You can do it! I`ve lost 43lbs so far and every day you persevere you will feel more focussed. One of my thoughts about carrying on was `why suffer like this and give up?`. I think it`s easier to carry on than giving up. Imagine how awful you will feel if you give up? Go and look in he mirror, I bet you already look different! Just go for it!

Hey SD, hang in there, it does get easier I promise, although you may feel a bit "low" in the first few weeks (I did and it seems quite common) but I promise you it will fly by.

I have just started Management today after 4 months of (more or less) abstention and I have no idea where the time has flown to.

I get hungry sometimes - I find that the savory drinks work wonders in those situations - they have been my saviour all the way through and can't recommend them and the flavourings highly enough to get you through. Yes there is extra cost but for me it has been so worth it.

Go for a bath if you are feeling hungry and stock up on some good books as well, just do anything to take your mind off the diet and somehow days just fly by (although at first they did seem to drag).

You need to do it, you want to do it and you can do it!

Remember what they said about clinging on for dear life ...

Thanks for all your replies. I sooo neeeed your support. I keep thinking 83 days!! I know that if I did not have this site I would have definately have eaten by now!! Your words are priceless. :) I dont want to let myself down. My hubby is really supportive/proud and he even bought me flowers yesterday something that he has not done for years. I dont want to let him down either. Maybe I should start telling all my family then It would be much harder to back out!!
xx

Hi Stardreamer,

Congratulations on finishing the first week! You have already completed 7 % of foundation!!!! I'm sure after your first Weigh In tonight you will feel so much more motivated.

If you have stuck to the plan, you will now be in ketosis and will not be experiencing physical hunger but perhaps your are experience psychological hunger...watch out for that chatterbox in your head trying to trick you into eating! Tell it to go away!

A few pointers I have for you are:

Please always always remember your lemon exercise! The power of the mind is a very important factor during your LighterLife programme. Keep telling yourself that you are the type of person who can say NO to food and you will really be that person!

Take it one day at a time and stop thinking 83 days to go as you are creating negative thinking. Focus on today and deal with tomorrow when it comes.

Smile lots....you have started a wonderful journey to clear your mind and lose your excess weight. You are becoming a fitter, healthier person and you will look fantastic very soon.

Remember this is not a punishment, it's a luxury that some people can't afford but would like to. You have chosen to do this programme because you would like to be a slim person. You will eat food again soon but not just now.

Go and get some pictures from a magazine of slim trendy people you'd like to look like and stick them to your fridge.

Keep reminding yourself that YOU REALLY CAN DO THIS!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Back