Hungryhippo's weight loss journey!

Hungryhippo

Hi all needless to say i am a hippo and i am currently hungry indeed. :eatdrink023:

But I have 3 stone to lose in 5 months as im going to africa to volunteer so lipotrim it is for me! Starting off at about 15st.

Only day two and i am coping fine. Just wondering what flavours you all get? what is the chicken soup like? so far my favourite is chocolate, vanilla is not great. Excited for this journey to unfold! hope to hear back from some of you

HH x

Hi hungry hippo, I personally don't like the chicken soup. It's not so much the taste, that's okay, but it has this slight risk tasting tinge to it. I can't describe it, but I think it's gross. I want to try chocolate. I made the mistake of just picking strawberry, vanilla and chicken soup for the week, and the vanilla, as you said, is not great. Did you order any bars et cetera? Xx

Chocolate shake is good personally because i love eating chocolate, so any resemblence to it is good haha! im thinking of trying the chicken soup because im really craving a "dinner" type meal, i think its just a mental thing really. Does it have any bits in it? i hate bits haha. Nope thought about trying the flapjacks but have heard bad things about them being very dry! did you? :) x

No it doesn't have bits per say, it smooth with bits of faux herbs floating around. However, mine had lumps in tonight, because I didn't mix it very well ha. It's like a cream of chicken soup. Yeah bars sound bad, my pharmacist didn't even mention them xx

Hmmm am i crazy to try them? Everyone says how awful the chicken soup is! haha either did mine - never a good sign x

Day three. I am so hungry & home alone just want to have a big bacon sandwich... my stomach is not happy with me. The sooner this week is over the better! First weight loss will hopefully provide some much needed motivation to spur me on.

Hi hungry hippo, I personally don't like the chicken soup. It's not so much the taste, that's okay, but it has this slight risk tasting tinge to it. I can't describe it, but I think it's gross. I want to try chocolate. I made the mistake of just picking strawberry, vanilla and chicken soup for the week, and the vanilla, as you said, is not great. Did you order any bars et cetera? Xx

Try adding a pinch of coffee to your vanilla and chocolate shakes! Makes a big difference. With time you grow to love your shakes!;)

Thanks sasasplace! that actually did make it better!

GRRR soo angry ate a mini snacksize twix totally forgot what i was doing, then realised and then made myself sick! anyone know if this will badly affect my weigh in?? :( :( :( disaster

Oh shucks! I'm not sure that making yourself sick was the answer. Put it behind you and stay on track, no point in worrying about it now. You're doing really well, keep going x x x

OK folks im back ready for round 2 and I am determined this time :) Since last time I have been to Africa volunteering for several months and now I am home, i am ready to get back in action before going to China at easter followed by Ghana to volunteer in June, and as this time will be more physically exerting I NEED to lose the weight! No time like the present i guess!

Welcome back HH! Good luck, it's worth sticking to, to shift weight fast. Let us know how you're getting on!

Kay x x x

good luck

Back