Hurt my feelings

cyprusbride

Hi everyone. im feeling really sad, I was out with my oh on sunday night and we met someone I havent seen in ages and he said "I didnt know you were pregnant" :cry:. I said im not im just fat. I know I am big but i honestly have felt a difference with being on CD and felt really good in what I was wearing but then he just ruined my whole night, I cant get it out my head :cry::cry::cry:

:hug99: Poor you.

It's comments like that, which probably aren't meant to be hurtful which are the worst.

My tummy seems to be the last area for the weight to leave, but it WILL leave there.

You are doing the right thing by dieting, you will loose the weight, don't let a negative comment set you back.

One thing I would say is, that check your posture - mines appalling - and I tend to stick my tummy out. Try standing tall (shoulders back, tummy in) and it will make your tummy less rounded, and eventually you will stand well instinctively.

Cyprus Bride,

you poor thing, that is an awful thing to happen (((hugs))).

I had this happen to me a few years ago, I was at a launch of a new product, and one of the guys kept saying something wine and orange juice for the mam to be, I didnt realise the comments were directed at me until he handed me the orange juice!

I wouldnt mind but I was the thinest of all the women who were at the do, but it was probably more to do with the top I was wearing, thought I was being kind to my flabby tummy by wearing a loose top, unfortunately it was obviously mistaken for maternity wear. It wasnt even that flowy just not beat on to me. I was a very sad lady that weekend, it really motivated me to shift some weight at the time because I swore no one would ever do that to me again

The hardest part of it all was that I was trying to get pregnant for about 6 years at that point and I would have loved his comments to be true so a bit of double whammy.....

Remember though you are doing really well on this diet and in no time you will have a lovely svelt figure and he can F off with his comments

(((hugs))))
Hedgie x

Back