hurting (not about cd)

hello everbody
ive just got up after having a bad nite i just culdnt sleep. ive rang him and his phone is switched off.

im trying my best to carry on with the diet but just not 100%
i thought hed be here by now i just want to get it over with.

i hope u all r doing well
xxx

Thinking of you hun. Keep strong. Try and focus on other things for now. Don't chase him let him chase you. I know it's hard but he doesn't deserve to be chased. His battery might have died so just ignore him for a bit xxx

Well, hes a charming piece of sh*t, isnt he?! Your fault, my ass! What he means is 'if I blame you so you feel guilty, I CAN have my cake and eat it'! Once a cheat, always a cheat and you dont deserve that. Likewise, that 'man' doesnt deserve you. I am sorry you're going through this. Who cares what others think right now! Kick him out and move on. Be strong, you're more a strong woman than a weakling of the man you're unfortunately married to.

hi all hope ur all well
well after along wait he came and told me he wants to be with me and hes sorry.

ive told him im not bothered anymore and dont want to see his face

but hes not going cas of the little 1 and we r just not talking, im so angry, he didnt even delete the girls nos from his phone but a took them down, i feel like ringing them and telling em what a worthless pies of cra* he really is.

i need to just carry on with my life for my kids sake. im gonna start looking for a job and get out more to start off with,

i really appriciate all the advice from u lot its really helping me through,

Best thing is too concentrate on yourself what ever you decide to do, with or without him. You need to get your independence back and that inturn will build your confidence up. :) It's time to think about YOU regardless of what's going on around you. Do it bit by bit and do it for yourself. There is light at the end of the tunel. Turn your energy away from him for now and put it all into yourself and regaining your strength xxx take care babes

It might be a hard thing to hear when you are fragile, but sometimes doing what is best for children DOES mean calling it a day. I hope things work out for you.
By the way, I would dip his mobile in some hot bleach or something for a couple of hours.

It wouldnt be his mobile I was dipping in hot bleach...sorry, not helpful! x

Take your child, go to your parents home and stay there....he doesnt deserve you and has pulled the wool over your eyes again..where was he when he didnt come home?
You can be a srong independant woman and there is help out there for you to do so.

Take your child, go to your parents home and stay there....he doesnt deserve you and has pulled the wool over your eyes again..where was he when he didnt come home?
You can be a srong independant woman and there is help out there for you to do so.

I am inclined to agree to be honest, loselose. You would at least then be giving him a message that this behaviour isn't acceptable? But, as I said earlier I can't judge you, you have to make your own choices in life. But please don't avoid a choice because you are too scared to make it. Do you want to be feeling like this in 5, 6 years time? x

:grouphugg:thanks every 1

ive not been online lately
i chucked him out and hes begged me for forgivness hes really sorry so ive told him that he can live here but it will take me along time to ever love him again and get back to normal,

so this morning hes being all lovy but to be honest ive been hurt soo much that i dont know wat will happen,

ive got to do it for my sons sake as he loves his father loads and i carnt keep them apart

im just going to see how it goes

im soooooo greatfull to all ur replys cas in some way or another uve all helped me get through this time.

im just trying to focus on me for abit

Brilliant Post Jess xx

Good luck loselose. Please keep coming on here to let us know you are ok xx

Just bumping this as wondering how you are doing this week?

Back