huwiesmummy is having another

Just one, but he will be 5 in June. He was born 9 days late hopefully this one arrives closer to its due date.

Im hoping for the same! :) xx

Not long to go now! You're due at a similar-ish time to me I think, I'm due the 24th of April. I'm a bit like you, in a way I would like being induced because I'd know when and it would feel like something I could control but at the same time, I want baby to arrive when she's good and ready. I really hope that's not past due date though! I don't think I can cope, I've just had enough of it all now and want her here.

My husband and I have been on a council housing list for awhile waiting for a bungalow as my husband is in a wheelchair.

We were finally able to get one and have the first chance to view and accept it. I knew it wasn't the best timing to move but one of the quality this one is won't pop up for awhile and we cannot afford to stay in our house for to long.

We were told by the company who holds the property that we should be able to view a bit after the 23rd, so then give our months notice then and be able to move in about the 6th giving us about 2 weeks to move with me being due the 19th. We were going to have to pay extra rent but oh well.

Now they have informed us there is a problem with the current people moving out now they (currently in the house) will be evicted on the 12th of April. Which means we cannot view the property until after that day. They will also probably do some cleaning and put in a new boiler and such. I'm so annoyed I didn't really want to move so soon but I really don't want to move on my due date or whilst in labour or with a tiny baby!

We have asked if it's possible to wait a month after viewing to move as around the day our tenancy is up on our current place. Though, they keep saying we cannot keep the place empty for long. Well how long is long?! When we asked a month she kind of said no that's to long! We cannot give notice until we see the place as we cannot take it back as we need a place that is fully suitable for a wheelchair.

It may now be I have to move after giving birth. I hope to god I have a natural birth. My husband cannot pack so it's up to me.

I'm getting rather stressed out as I don't know if I should pack stuff we don't need or sell our spare bed. There's so much to be done but I cannot start yet. I just needed to vent.

Pregnancy wise I'm Ok not too much longer now. Just getting very uncomfortable. Saw the midwife Wednesday she said it feels like.I have a very long baby though normal sized otherwise. See the consultant next Friday hopefully I can get my midwife led birth.

IMG_20150307_125511.jpg

Could you get some help to get a packing/removal company? My parents did because of their health issues.

I'm similar to you, very long baby but normal size otherwise. I've had two growth scans so have a rough idea of size. I see my consultant a week on Monday for the first time, is that where you discuss what they're happy with birth wise?

Could you get some help to get a packing/removal company? My parents did because of their health issues.

I'm similar to you, very long baby but normal size otherwise. I've had two growth scans so have a rough idea of size. I see my consultant a week on Monday for the first time, is that where you discuss what they're happy with birth wise?

We are planning on booking movers. I don't think we are able to get funding or help moving as we are money wise and have saved a bit. We will see Monday as we are going to talk to our local council as we want to know our rights.

I think that's what the appointment is about. I'm pretty sure they will say no to midwife led which sucks. I've not put in too much just the average amount (1.5st) so I may of actually lost once the baby and water are out if me. I've not had any growth scans sadly as my bmi isn't high enough supposedly though measuring my tummy.isn't accurate as it's pretty saggy. I trust my midwife though when she says it feels average size. I just know it's long as I can feel it's bum and feet it's legs go on forever lol.

I've been up to the hospital today for a check up. They did a scan to see how big the monster is. It's averaging about 6lbs 10oz at the moment. It's head and weight are average the femur length and tummy are higher than average. I have plenty of fluid around the baby so they aren't concerned. Saw the consultant after the scan. He said as the baby's fine and I'm fine all is go just to continue a normal path for birth. As I've had a baby before they aren't worried about me this time around. So now we wait till the baby wants to come out. Hopefully this one's wants out a bit sooner then it's brother did.

That's great news then, right? That means you'll just be under midwives for the birth?

Definitely feeling miserable now. I couldn't even get the bump band over my bump now not walking has caused a huge gain on me. I made it to about 35 weeks with waking Huw to.school most.of the time, the last two weeks I think keep I've washed once. We also have been eating out a lot recently just because we've been out around meal times. Going out again tomorrow with my in laws and I'm rather dreading it. I'm kind of sick of eating out. Not that I want to.cook either.

Had my baby shower yesterday. It was a surprise that kinda got ruined. I knew I was having one just no details as a couple people let it slip. It was lovely we had a nice meal and got lots of gifts.

I'm still a bit low. I think in just ready to be done with pregnancy. I'm tired and sore most of the time. I'm not sure how I'm going to cope with the school holidays. Huw is already driving me mad and he's only been out for 3 days of 17!

We see the midwife Wednesday and a peer support for breastfeeding next Monday. Hopefully this baby decides it wants out sooner than later

My mood is horrible. All day I've been achy and tired. I'm just down in the dumps.

I think I've just had enough now. I've asked so many times for the living room to be tidied but it never is. I've asked my oh to do it but he says Ok then never dose. He's disabled but he can pick things up. He always moans that he wants to do more to help then never dose as I ask. Even things like ringing about the house we are waiting on and such. It never gets done unless I keep nagging then he get mad that I nag.

So, I ended up picking up the living room. Huw peed his pants twice today because he got distracted. I'm just fed up and have been snappy and my oh just asks me to stop being mean. I'm furious! He's not the one having to tidy up after everyone in this house!

I kind of just want bath I fit in comfortably and a drink so I just can relax, but I can't do either.

Maybe I just needed a moan.

Oh hun :( Big hugs. Sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish. Men can be crap sometimes! I know I have very similar arguments with my hubby sometimes!!

Hopefully he helps a little bit more, and you feel better soon x It's tough being heavily pregnant xx

Thanks hun.

We talked last night he just told me to keep nagging. He admits that when I said yesterday that I cannot stand the mess that he should of done something there and then. He was saying that he thinks I need help with cooking and dishes. Which is the least of my problems. I hate both at the moment but I can do it. It's the bending over and picking up I struggle with. I am constantly asking Huw to get stuff for me when I drop stuff.

I'm feeling a bit better mood wise hopefully it has passed.

I'm still sore and uncomfortable but I reckon that will be the same till the baby is out. 38 weeks tomorrow so a month max is left.

How's the living room looking, any tidier? When are you due?

Wow that's not long at all! Hope you are well xx

Back