huwiesmummy is having another

Well my parents are gone now and I had my cry lol. I do everytime they visit. I think the mix of pregnancy, things not going perfect, and them leaving sent me over the edge.

Over hang wise mine is from the severe weight loss. I'd say it hangs down 3-4 inches. So it's pretty severe. Most aprons will stretch out by the end but I doubt mine will. I try not to worry but it's frustrating as all maternity trousers have the seem right on it. I'm sure I'll get over it. Lol

I hope feeling better. its crazy what we go through to lose weight and have children, its really hard on our bodies. Your looking well though. I'm due 17th April xx

25 weeks today

ForumRunner_20150103_174541.png

I got a support band as I'm still in a lot of pain. I'm not sure it's helping much. I saw the doctor she gave me cocodamol and paracetamol to take alternatively. She also told me to ring the midwife to get sent to a pregnancy physio. I'll ring Monday and hopefully they.will ring me back this time.

And here's a cute tidbit from Huwie
IMG_20150102_213331.jpg
With all this pain he's been helping me a lot as bending over, walking, standing, and everything hurts. He is so good to me.

Ah bless that boy he is so cute! I'm really struggling to get around with the pain, I have my crutches and pregnancy band but does not help too much. I hope it helps you a bit though x

Ah bless that boy he is so cute! I'm really struggling to get around with the pain, I have my crutches and pregnancy band but does not help too much. I hope it helps you a bit though x

Do you wear your band 24-7? Hopefully after I talk to midwife I will see a physio or something. I cannot sit around all day my husband is wheel chair bound. God what a state we'd be in if I ended up bed bound! It would be rather comical.

I'm very lucky with huw, he's very gentle loving child. Hopefully it won't change too much as he grows. My husband worries he will be picked on in school in a couple years because he's so nice.

No I was told not to wear it to bed. I got crutches after seeing the physio and if it is too severe they can issue you a brace or a wheelchair. my pain is horrendous at night I need help turning over in bed and wake in a lot of pain every hour or so needing to turn over. I've had this with all 3 but it doesn't get easier. Jack is also very loving and emotional takes things seriously and prefers attention from adults I also worry that he won't get on well in school. I'm going to spend the next 16 years worrying until they leave school then worrying even more when they are out in the real world. Does Huw understand about the baby? X

No I was told not to wear it to bed. I got crutches after seeing the physio and if it is too severe they can issue you a brace or a wheelchair. my pain is horrendous at night I need help turning over in bed and wake in a lot of pain every hour or so needing to turn over. I've had this with all 3 but it doesn't get easier. Jack is also very loving and emotional takes things seriously and prefers attention from adults I also worry that he won't get on well in school. I'm going to spend the next 16 years worrying until they leave school then worrying even more when they are out in the real world. Does Huw understand about the baby? X

I don't think I'm that bad. I get pain after being still to long ie sleeping standing sitting. Getting up can bring me to tears but once up its not as bad. what's worse is the pain radiates from my lower back all the way down to my ankles. I just pray, hope, beg that this won't get worse. I can deal with this as it is as there are bits of relief.

Huw understands as much as I'd expect a 4 year old too. My sister in law had a baby last April so he has a bit of an idea of what's to come. We've explained that the baby will be here in April and mummy and daddy will go to hospital and they will help get the baby out there. He wasn't happy about the hospital part but we had to explain it's a safe place for mummy not because mummy is ill. Either way he's excited and knows that it's hurting me. He says the baby is cheeky for hurting me. Lol. He just wants the baby already so we keep explaining that it needs to cook a bit longer.

No understanding what will happen after the baby is here we haven't covered. We've started setting ground rules like no picking up the baby with an adults permission, and no tickling the baby's face or anyone's face for that matter. Then stuff like if the baby is crying stop what your doing as the baby may not like it. I'm sure he will learn as he goes along. It will help he's in school most of the day at the beginning give me time to settle.

That is really good we've also started setting in the rules for do's and dont's and explaining why the baby won't be able to do the same things as them. we picked up a Moses basket tonight and they pulled up their chairs and sat infront of it! The baby is even yet bless them they are so excited too. Jack felt the baby kick yesterday his face was a picture. Even hubby hasn't felt it yet xx

That is really good we've also started setting in the rules for do's and dont's and explaining why the baby won't be able to do the same things as them. we picked up a Moses basket tonight and they pulled up their chairs and sat infront of it! The baby is even yet bless them they are so excited too. Jack felt the baby kick yesterday his face was a picture. Even hubby hasn't felt it yet xx

We will be setting up soon. We will be rearranging our bedroom so we can put the cot bedside once that happens it will be more real for all of us.

Huw felt the baby for sure this morning, though the baby kicks his head regularly when he cuddles me. He wasn't over excited just was like 'yes I felt it!' then ran off to do better things. Typical 4 year old. My husband has felt it few times which is nice as he never felt huw.

I didn't miss school mornings at all. Then the agony when I tired to get up made the prospect of getting up even less attractive.

I managed to walk huw to school though. Wasn't to painful just achy between the legs like I was given a swift kick. What hurt was waiting in the queue at the post office. So standing still hurt more than moving once I get my momentum going. I'm really not sure what I have. If it is spd, sciatica, or pelvic girdle pain.

I rang the midwife as the gp suggested the midwife said Ok ring the physio so I did and they have two classes one for 30+ weeks and a pelvic girdle one. As I have no idea what I have we just booked me for the 30+ week class. I'll only be 28 weeks but the admin said that should be fine as there won't be another class any time soon in my area.

Just reading through your journal and wanted to say hi! I hope your pain gets better soon and love your bump pics! Perfect

x

So saw the midwife at my 28 week appointment Wednesday. Just waiting for blood results for the gtt and the normal blood test to come in. The midwife is pretty happy with me baby cooking wise. We talked about the anxiety issues that have been worse the last couple weeks. She said that recently my body went through a big hormone rise. Which makes sense as even the hormones in birth control mess with my moods. The baby is happily wiggling. I'll add a bump photo tomorrow for 29 weeks

Hey hun how are you doing? I have gestational diabetes so baby will be induced at 38 weeks x

All is good. Basically no news is good news on blood tests. I had my whooping cough done the Friday after my gtt and the nurse looked at my results which all said 'no action required'.

Moods are still off but I'm getting used to it.

Heart burn is getting really bad and I'm very uncomfortable. I didn't get to uncomfortable last time but I think being heavy helped in that respect. I can barely get my maternity jeans over the bump anymore.

ForumRunner_20150208_225449.png
30 weeks photo.

How are you doing? As much as I'd like to be induced early, I don't lol. Though knowing when it all happening would be nice.

I can't wait for school holidays after next week I need a break.

Hi :) Here to subscribe! Congratulations on your pregnancy x I'm currently 24 weeks with my 2nd baby xx

Hello. Thanks. Good luck it seems to go really quick. After 20 weeks until you hit 38 then it drags on forever!

Thank you x I know! My daughter (who is a year old on Monday) was born at 42 weeks so the last few weeks definitely dragged for me! How many children do you have already? x

Back