Hypno-band anyone had it?

Discussion in 'Bring your Head Inside and your Body will Follow' started by emmakc1977, 16 August 2011 Social URL.

1. emmakc1977

emmakc1977 New Member

Hi, I had my first session of hypno-band yesterday. Feel really good, haven't even wanted anything bad. Its nearly 2pm and I've had poached eggs on gluten free bread and that's it. I was also addicted to diet coke (all I drink about 6-9 cans a day) and she chucked not drinking that into my session too and I haven't wanted one all day, although I do have a headache!

Has anyone else tried this - I think there are several different types of mind-band, I had the hypno-band system. I go back next week for the pre-surgery session and then the week after for the actual surgery and then again 4 weeks later to have the band adjusted! Positive stories would really help.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. paladin

paladin New Member

Hi there,

I went for a free consultation on Monday there and have signed up to the hypno mind band , first session is Friday so will keep you posted.

It is really expensive so hopefully it works!

4. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Hi Emma how are you getting on. I have my first consultation next Friday. It would be great to start posting regularly on our progress.. a hypno band buddy :)

Paladin how did you get on yesterday :)

5. Val H

Val H Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.35%)
    How did you get on?

This is something I am looking at.

6. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12.5lb(35.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    there's a busy thread about hypno-bands in the 'general weight loss discussion' forum.

7. Harriet101

Harriet101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.57%)
    Diet:
    None
    Hi I had one back in April. Slow weight loss, but it's permanent. It felt amazining initially but I really needed to take responsibility with my beahviour around food, and quickly realised it's no magic pill.

For me what it did was make me see the power of my mind to control my eating, rather than put everything onto some diet.

Have a look at my blog for more info. HTH

Harriet

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.