Hypnosis and slimming

Lilacheron

Hi everyone

I am a newbie here :) I have just started a hypnosis weight loss programme and I am feeling really positive about it. I am beginning to think about food in a whole new way and would love a forum to talk through what I have been thinking - for example, I think I have spent years confusing 'snacks' with 'treats'; I am suddenly aware that being hungry for an hour is OK, and I realise that when I have unsuccessfully dieted in the past, I have TOTALLY overthought my food intake, obsessing all the live long day, eating horrible meals and then feeling miserable afterwards. I am trying a new approach. using ready prepared and precounted (for cals) meals and the hypnosis as support every night at bedtime. I am on day 3, so VERY early days, but have never felt this positive - and I have tried everthing (diets, fasts, amphetamines, xenical etc etc)

Anyway, not sure what forum to post in, but really looking forward to meeting you all

love
Ruby:)

Hello Ruby and:welcome2:
im doing the hypno thingy too, and so far its really working well, felt so positive in the 1st 2weeks which really helped, its good how positive it makes you feel isnt it? i have found minimins a fantastic support, hope to chat often, keep posting, start a diary and meet a lot of very nice people:)

Back