I’m approaching my first food week and don’t know what to do

Sparkle79

Hi there,

This is my first time on Exante and I am on day 19. I am following Total Solution and can see that week 4 should be a food week. Has anybody just continued on the 600 calories a day or is it actually beneficial to increase the food intake? Did anybody lose weight during their food week and if so what did you eat? Any and all advice welcome.

Thanks! :)

Hey sparkle :)

I'm on day 11 so just a little ways behind you. I gave a lot of thought to week 4 and was really nervous of it putting me out of ketosis if I planned meals wrong. I've decided to give myself a break from the stress of it and have ordered 7 sweet & sour noodles. I'll just have them as an extra to my shakes, to be on the safe side.

Sian x

I’d plan to have a 200 cal meal,

Chicken, egg, salmon, turkey mince with green beans, lettuce, asparagus or spinach.

It’s easy to stick to and nice to start thinking about healthy eating when TS is finished.

Last time when I maintained for 2 years I ate meals like this, alongside 40grams of carbs per day on days I ran or did a spin class. Plus apples or nuts. Smaller portions. The hardest thing as a maintainer for me was keeping my water intake up. Anywho that would be my advice. Xx

I’m only day 3, but already worrying about food week! I found a website today that does ketogenic ready meals 😀 All 200-300 calories and under 10g carbs and you just pop them in the microwave for 2 minutes.
Thought that might be a good compromise, fits all the guidelines without me having to think too much about food 😁

Back