I’m back

😂it’s about the quantity for me lol. I’m the only one that eats prawns so I had to eat whole pack lol, 100 cals tho for the lot.

Hoping to have 1off at least tomoz so can get to 2 by Friday.

I’m back on the depo jab and I think I’m getting all symptoms of period but no actually period if get me. Hot sweats in night and feel bloated oh and spots lol

100 calories for all of them, that's amazing.

Hopefully you'll see a loss, even if a small one. I hate being bloated, it's so uncomfortable and can make you gain temporarily.

100 calories for all of them, that's amazing.

Hopefully you'll see a loss, even if a small one. I hate being bloated, it's so uncomfortable and can make you gain temporarily.

Ye I know tablespoon of sauce was 89 so just goes to show.

Ye this is what I’m thinkin dunno how it works really , normally gain have period and loose. What happens when feel bloated then dissapears u think will effect weight

Ye I know tablespoon of sauce was 89 so just goes to show.

Ye this is what I’m thinkin dunno how it works really , normally gain have period and loose. What happens when feel bloated then dissapears u think will effect weight

Could you eat prawns without any sauce? If so you could have them as a snack for 100 calories :)

Wed mid week weigh

Kind of wished never looked, only lost 1/2lb I have come on this morning tho dunno if that’s doin it. I thort they had stopped due to depo jab so will see.

Il keep goin and hopefully get at least 1 by Friday

Wed mid week weigh

Kind of wished never looked, only lost 1/2lb I have come on this morning tho dunno if that’s doin it. I thort they had stopped due to depo jab so will see.

Il keep goin and hopefully get at least 1 by Friday

Ah hun, it could be water, so stick with it and hopefully you'll get a bigger loss on Friday :)

Thursday

Made the decision not to weigh tomorrow, I’m so bloated and don’t want it to effect my mood . I will weight next Friday as normal

Today’s food
Breakfast -
Dinner chicken wrap 250 crisps 90
Leaves 1160 for tea

Not feeling hungry today so that’s a good think

Thursday

Made the decision not to weigh tomorrow, I’m so bloated and don’t want it to effect my mood . I will weight next Friday as normal

Today’s food
Breakfast -
Dinner chicken wrap 250 crisps 90
Leaves 1160 for tea

Not feeling hungry today so that’s a good think

Haha I know you....I bet you get on those scales, lol!! But I don't blame you if you don't.

Hopefully the bloating will go quickly.

Friday

It’s weigh day but Iv not weighed 👍 I’m deffo waiting till next Friday . We’re out tonight with friends , plan is to eat at home but there might be some wine lol. Goin to keep it low and have crackers and pasta salad for tea hoping for around 800 cals .

Friday

It’s weigh day but Iv not weighed 👍 I’m deffo waiting till next Friday . We’re out tonight with friends , plan is to eat at home but there might be some wine lol. Goin to keep it low and have crackers and pasta salad for tea hoping for around 800 cals .

Haha I was wrong, I really thought you'd get on the scales today lol!

You've been so good all week, so use tonight as your cheat day and enjoy it :)

Saturday

Morning, well last night ended in me having a Mc Donald’s and a bottle of wine 🙈it was a really good night tho so I’m not fussed. I wasn’t planning on weighing, I’m on and bloated but because I had that last night decided to look this morning . Anyway it’s showing Iv lost 1/2 a pound , I’m quite happy with that tbh . I knew it wasn’t goin to be great but needed to know after cheating last night.

Today is start of a new week

Breakfast crumpet 150
Dinner prawn salad 230
Tea hunters chick with salad and jacket 500

Mars ice cream while catch up with love island later

Saturday

Morning, well last night ended in me having a Mc Donald’s and a bottle of wine 🙈it was a really good night tho so I’m not fussed. I wasn’t planning on weighing, I’m on and bloated but because I had that last night decided to look this morning . Anyway it’s showing Iv lost 1/2 a pound , I’m quite happy with that tbh . I knew it wasn’t goin to be great but needed to know after cheating last night.

Today is start of a new week

Breakfast crumpet 150
Dinner prawn salad 230
Tea hunters chick with salad and jacket 500

Mars ice cream while catch up with love island later

Glad you had a good night.

Well done on 1/2lb, that's great considering you are bloated and had wine and maccies last night :)

I'm struggling today, I don't know why but my minds just saying f*%$ it, let's pig out :( I've not so far but think I might later. Don't know why I feel like this, it's strange!

Glad you had a good night.

Well done on 1/2lb, that's great considering you are bloated and had wine and maccies last night :)

I'm struggling today, I don't know why but my minds just saying f*%$ it, let's pig out :( I've not so far but think I might later. Don't know why I feel like this, it's strange!

That’s exactly how I felt in the week hun, that was main reason for not weighing because if they effected me I’d be doomed lol. Maybe it’s start of trying again , the first week Is always easy isn’t it as get a big loss.

I made hubby go out and get pack of mini milks other night cause they are 35 each so I ate loads lol. It actually felt like a right binge but I stayed in cals. Keep goin tomorrow Ul feel diff x

That’s exactly how I felt in the week hun, that was main reason for not weighing because if they effected me I’d be doomed lol. Maybe it’s start of trying again , the first week Is always easy isn’t it as get a big loss.

I made hubby go out and get pack of mini milks other night cause they are 35 each so I ate loads lol. It actually felt like a right binge but I stayed in cals. Keep goin tomorrow Ul feel diff x

I felt like it all weekend but I'm determined today to get my motivation back.

Hope you had a great weekend :)

Back