I’m back

Wednesday mid week weigh (lost 1 1/2 so far )

Morning didn’t get chance to come on yesterday was a busy day . Food wise was good I had a baguette for lunch and jacket for tea.

Pleased with that loss bein as il prob end up bein on for 2 weeks due to body mixed up cause of jab. Hopefully I will reach 2lb by Friday.

I’m also 2 3/4 off the next stone bracket so bring that on

Wednesday mid week weigh (lost 1 1/2 so far )

Morning didn’t get chance to come on yesterday was a busy day . Food wise was good I had a baguette for lunch and jacket for tea.

Pleased with that loss bein as il prob end up bein on for 2 weeks due to body mixed up cause of jab. Hopefully I will reach 2lb by Friday.

I’m also 2 3/4 off the next stone bracket so bring that on

Well done hun, I'm sure you'll get your 2lbs this week :)

You're so close to the next stone bracket, you'll smash that in no time!!

Thanks , ye I’m feeling positive. It’s quite good this time caise 11 1/4 is a stone every time and before I get that I will always move down a stone number . 8 1/2 lb now bring on weigh day

I'm doing meal replacement right now, using up a stock of Exante products then think I will go back to WW.

Also thinking of starting Yoga Blitz, I do no exercise at all so need to start something!

Oh Iv done exante before always ended up selling them 😂.

You need serious will power don’t you , how long you you been doin it, have u had good results I did

Not gonna lie struggling today, everyone is munching all around me in work and there are trays of Costco cake everywhere!

I will not cheat.

Not gonna lie struggling today, everyone is munching all around me in work and there are trays of Costco cake everywhere!

I will not cheat.

Oh no bless you , tomorrow will be easier . Are you planning on doin it long term of just to give u a kick start . You should calorie count it’s fab

I'm planning on sticking to this for a while, will have some planned days off but aim is to stick to this until June!

Hoping I can get most of the weight off then switch to another plan for the last little bit.

Thursday

Well last night ended badly

We went Costco and I had a chicken bake then a danish cake 🙈🙈

Iv not been on scales 😂 why do I do this prob won’t even get a loss now .

On the plus side it was very tasty oh and btw this was after I ate my tea 🐖🐖🐖😂😂

Thursday

Well last night ended badly

We went Costco and I had a chicken bake then a danish cake 🙈🙈

Iv not been on scales 😂 why do I do this prob won’t even get a loss now .

On the plus side it was very tasty oh and btw this was after I ate my tea 🐖🐖🐖😂😂

Oh no!!!

I love the costco cafe but the one in Leicester is always so busy that we hardly ever use it.

Just be super good today and tomorrow and I'm sure you'll be ok.

Back