I’ve had to jump off today :(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by BJ66, 24 September 2011 Social URL.

1. BJ66

BJ66 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Sorry to say I’ve had to jump off today :sigh:

Second day of bad nausea and stomach ache after meals! :cry:

After speaking to the pharmacist yesterday – he advised me to drink carbonated water which helped - but only for a short time :confused:.

I was disappointed to ring the Lipotrim helpline to discuss my problems and find that they are only available during office hours – I was give the impression there would be someone at the end of the phone for more hours than that! :mad:

Anyway – I’m not giving in totally, I will eat some small, simple low carb meals this weekend to sort me tum out and, after speaking to my Auntie who has been very successful on the LighterLife Diet, I shall look at this as an alternative TFRD – it seems a lot more, cost wise, but from a pre-amble on their website (which I must add knocks spots off the Lipotrim website!), the diets are more varied and my Auntie says they even taste like the food they are pretending to be – bit of a no-brainer really.:cool:

It could be my reaction to an excessive diet but it shouldn’t feel this bad. I got quite emotional talking it through with my wife as I felt I had failed, but she is a great support and reminded me of how far I had got in such a short time and that she was really proud of what I had achieved this week.

The main thing is to not go back to old habits but keep up the momentum of a change of lifestyle diet. The same diet can’t work for everyone so it’s best to find one that suits each person.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    That is sad, but you are right it doesn't suit everyone ! Good luck with finding something that suits you better, i hope it all works out well x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.