I actually enjoy the shakes! But... I have a function this weekend...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Bitsy, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Bitsy

Bitsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm on week 3 & I'm really loving the taste of the shakes - I'm delighted :talk017:!

Thing is tho - I have a large function on Sunday (which I'm attending & catering the dessert for 100 people!) & I reckon it'll be very difficult to avoid eating at the sit down meal... would it be ok if I ate something to avoid confrontation? I don't want everyone knowing I'm on LT....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Thornhill Cate

Thornhill Cate 50+ and fabulous

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    If you have to eat, can you get away with only eating a small portion of protein and a small salad? From what everyone says, this is the only way you'll stay in ketosis. But best not to really. Only you can decide what to do.

4. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

I ate tuna everyday from day one . One tin at night and then replaced last shake as I got less hungry . Chemist said it sped things up . X

5. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Don't do it! Seriously you're doing so well......just plead a stomach upset, hangover, anything! Just please don't eat....it's honestly not worth it, not so soon into the diet......

Ps don't post about food on this forum either or you'll get your knuckles rapped by the mods.....

6. Amanda105

Amanda105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.2lb(23.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Another chemist knowing nothing, and not really giving a damn as long as your paying I'm afraid xx

7. Amanda105

Amanda105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.2lb(23.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Here here... Post stuff like this in your weight loss diary or the main section

I'm not 100% but if I post about food it's in those sections... I still whole heartedly believe that 100% is best xx

8. Bitsy

Bitsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Slimmers... I'd be more than happy to stay 100% for the time being (even tho I bake every day!) but I'm just dreading the sit down meal part of Sunday... I'll be there with family who know I'm feeling fine & love my tucker! Anyway - I'll do my very best to push food around the plate without anyone noticing I'm not eating eeeeek will be a toughie!

Thanks for support, I'm still getting used to all this :-D

9. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Me too but I'll always be totally honest and answer if someone asks me . But thanks for the tip ! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.