I actually enjoy the shakes! But... I have a function this weekend...

Bitsy

I'm on week 3 & I'm really loving the taste of the shakes - I'm delighted :talk017:!

Thing is tho - I have a large function on Sunday (which I'm attending & catering the dessert for 100 people!) & I reckon it'll be very difficult to avoid eating at the sit down meal... would it be ok if I ate something to avoid confrontation? I don't want everyone knowing I'm on LT....

If you have to eat, can you get away with only eating a small portion of protein and a small salad? From what everyone says, this is the only way you'll stay in ketosis. But best not to really. Only you can decide what to do.

I ate tuna everyday from day one . One tin at night and then replaced last shake as I got less hungry . Chemist said it sped things up . X

Don't do it! Seriously you're doing so well......just plead a stomach upset, hangover, anything! Just please don't eat....it's honestly not worth it, not so soon into the diet......

Ps don't post about food on this forum either or you'll get your knuckles rapped by the mods.....

sigourney said:
I ate tuna everyday from day one . One tin at night and then replaced last shake as I got less hungry . Chemist said it sped things up . X

Another chemist knowing nothing, and not really giving a damn as long as your paying I'm afraid xx

SandraB said:
Ps don't post about food on this forum either or you'll get your knuckles rapped by the mods.....

Here here... Post stuff like this in your weight loss diary or the main section

I'm not 100% but if I post about food it's in those sections... I still whole heartedly believe that 100% is best xx

Thanks Slimmers... I'd be more than happy to stay 100% for the time being (even tho I bake every day!) but I'm just dreading the sit down meal part of Sunday... I'll be there with family who know I'm feeling fine & love my tucker! Anyway - I'll do my very best to push food around the plate without anyone noticing I'm not eating eeeeek will be a toughie!

Thanks for support, I'm still getting used to all this :-D

Back