I actually made soup!!!

Starlight

Gold Member
Im in shock lol I HATE veggies of any description (well except potatoes) but having being inspired by the soup I had at my friends the other night I decided to make some.

And I have to say its pretty blooming nice. I think Ill be doing that a lot now, specially with winter approaching.

I cant believe I actually made (edible) home made soup lol AND ofcourse its 0 points :party0049:

Ehm... can you tell Im chuffed ;)

well done glad u enjoyed it xxxx

Im in shock lol I HATE veggies of any description (well except potatoes)

Me too!!! Thought it was just my own little dirty secret lol.

Oh I do like mushy peas too ... only because they've been processed to within an inch of their life lol

Wow - knowing you've done so well without the veggies has made my day lol

Im on a roll now, decided to branch out and make lentil soup tonight. I think I have the onion & carrot one well sorted now, tho noone at work believes its home made when I take it in for dinner :(

Im pretty pleased with the lentil soup, absolutely delicious & I love the fact it smells lovely all through the house :giggle: I do need to get out more dont I ;)

I still havent lost that sense of achievement or the enjoyment of actually preparing it all.... simple things right enough lol

starlight I'm amazed - you really must be determined to get those extra couple of lbs off next week if you're eating veggies. I have to say, I always found my weightloss to be greater when I ate loads of fruit and veg - you're going to blast the chart into the stratosphere next week if you keep going like this - well done!

Oh, by the way, have you tried the Marigold powdered vegetable stock yet? It only costs £1-2 from Mr. Tesco and adds so much more flavour to a soup than a stock cube!

Back