I almost cried!!

14 lbs is brill! Only thing I'd say is watch the food treats, that's a bit of head work I had to do at the start of the diet. Find something non-food related :D

Well done you, I started CD yesterday (19/08/09) and have my 1st weigh in on 1st Sept, I hope my loss is as good as yours. Keep it up Darl xxx
Pauline

well done!

Thanks everyone ur encouragement, praise and support is priceless and after the shock of the scales i'm just about back down to earth now!
Well day 1 of week 2 is almost over, and not a blip in sight, day 2 here we come! nite nite all xxx

Absolutely fantastic!!!!! :happy036::happy036::D:D:D

Well done sweetheart I cant say I am not jeolous cause I most certainly am !! Any tips?? hahaha ....

Hi Melanie, the only tips i have are just stick with it, i didn't cheat had my 4 a day (i'm in the taller catagory) drank plenty of water and thats that! Its the easiest diet in the world! R u doing SS?

hi ya slim again,
It has really varied, but 2litres minimum plus 3 or 4 black coffees but Saturday night i had loads and loads of water as i was in the pub! I have found that i am very very thirsty with this diet!
Get though your first 3 days and it does get easier i promise.
x

Back