I am absolutely PIFFED OFFFFFF !!!! :(

size102b

Banned
Well weigh in +2lbs :confused: :mad:

This happened 5 weeks ago exactly the same

I didnt do fast start in the end I was 5 points under in the week but Im Piffed off as I have never gone over points once.

I exercise weekly I stick to plan and yes its not a race but if Im going to put on 2.5lbs every 5 weeks and it I HOPE comes off again the following week its like 2 weeks for nothing.

I last time lost the 2.5lbs the following week no extra like you'd think for the 2 weeks?

Yes my body wants to do this but its pants TBH.

I didnt have a gain for 17 weeks,17 weeks of losses from 1/2lb to 3lbs then I have a new mirena coil and this happens :(,I dont want to have it out but this means I will have extra slow losses now,which ok its not a race but 2 weeks out of 5 with no losses is very demorilising.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
have posted this in my diary but am really piffed

hunni im sorry to hear your so upset. but you have done absolutley incredable!!! Those 2lbs could be anything, water, fat thats been converted to muscle, anything.. Do u do your measurements aswell? That would show the true loss youve had... u may have had inch loss.

As a fellow PCOS suffer, our body will do things like this, especially without explantion and having the coil maybe a reason for it, but give it some time, and your body will probebly settle down again...

You can do it hun xx

Thanks hun,Ive been exercising for 19 weeks and changed it to zumba 6 weeks ago so Im not thinking its muscle but I dont know how that works lol
Im sure its totm as I have a tum ache,I brought water tablets but they havent worked.
Inches I am losing no more than before have a total of
-7 bust
-7 waist
-7 hips
-3.5 right thigh
-3.5left thigh
-1 r arm
-1 l arm
each month it is usually the same amount lost.
Kally said weigh monthly so I think I will weigh until 1st september as I started on the 1st of March then weigh 1st of the month as its better to have the bigger picture,Im a scales addict lol so will be tough.
Thanks hun ,Hope your ok? xxx

Youve lost loadsss of inches too, please don't let this gain put you off..
It could be muscle, as changing exercises you'll still be turning fat into muscle.. it will all become clear but please dont stop. your doing soo soo well..
Im alright thanks, had a very eye opening weekend, but im hoping all will be okay xx

I cant give up as I love shrinking and nearly in a size 16 from a 24,just piffes me off ;/

Oh why what happened at the weekend? xx

its a muscle mass versus fat mass thing according to the link on internet and i assume with the amount of exercise you do that should answer any questions and give you back the inspiration to reach the "skinny " target:)

With PCOS its always tough to lose weight and inches, so when we get to goal it makes it even more worth while.

This weekend, i discovered my scale batteries were dieing, so i replaced them, and I wasn't the weight i thought i was, I was 5lb heavier, so im further away from goal now, but im doing the Wendi Plan this week (so far so good) so im hoping for a more accurate and good loss this week.. im just glad I didnt think , screw it im nowhere near where I was so im giving up.

Like you, I love shrinking!! x

Have read thanks BD this is why I stopped exercing 6 days a week and changed it to zumba ,in september I want to go to the gym to do weights BUT I hate the gym the trainers are all 18 at mine and dont see how hard it is to do a new exercise in your 40s.
I do have most my points I didnt do fast start so had 21 points a day bar 5 just as I had cut back early in the week.
I understand about musclemass more now is confusing lol,but I can see why people that dont exercise which I mean proper exercise the type that makes us sweat and 'diet' have bigger losses as they burn muscle,this is another reason I dont like VLCD as they tell you not to exercise as your on such low cals that why we have large losses.
I think its all hard work and will just continue to zumba 2-3 times a week walk daily and have my points and not fast start.
x

its a muscle mass versus fat mass thing according to the link on internet and i assume with the amount of exercise you do that should answer any questions and give you back the inspiration to reach the "skinny " target:)

lol I wont ever be skinny again Ill be happy with 9.5 stones as Im short,Im not doing alot of exercise its only 2-3 45 minute zumba classes and a daily walk .....:)

With PCOS its always tough to lose weight and inches, so when we get to goal it makes it even more worth while.

This weekend, i discovered my scale batteries were dieing, so i replaced them, and I wasn't the weight i thought i was, I was 5lb heavier, so im further away from goal now, but im doing the Wendi Plan this week (so far so good) so im hoping for a more accurate and good loss this week.. im just glad I didnt think , screw it im nowhere near where I was so im giving up.

Like you, I love shrinking!! x
Ahhh bladdy scales grrrr my batteries are quit new but my scales are 8 yers old so I may go get weightwatchers ones from shop,prob make me heavier :eek:
well done you for carrying on ,Id go to boots and weigh BUT they are always wrong,compared them to doctors and weighwaters which were the same but boots were 10lbs heavier,good that as they are amongst the diet products hey :mad:
Oh wel guys onwards and downwards hey ;) xx

Boots are used by soo many people there probebly not calibered at all. My scales were in line with my doctors ones, so when it says 12 stone on those, then ill take a trip to the doctors for a check up x

mmmm think with boots scales they may us heavier so the people that arent on a plan will weigh and think OMG Ive got to do something esp with Tony Fergonson plan right next to them in my Boots........After all they are a business hey.
Good idea to go to your docs to check.I had to weigh at the hospital family plan clinic and that was the same as mine 7 weeks ago due to go again on 23rd so will compare lol what we like scale spotters instead of train spotters lolol ;) xx
Well done on your losses they are fab x

Thanks Hun, I am from 1st September going to weigh monthly so 1st sept , octb, novm ,decm etc as it's making it hard, how you doing?xx

Am doing good Missus - didn't get that nap. Sleep wouldn't happen for me but I am taking it easy. Just so so tired today - think that it was the lack of fresh air over the past 4 days. Thank God I am out of that place now and can back into my routine. How are you doing this evening? Good idea on the monthly weigh-ins. I am obsessed by the scales too so something like this might work for me. But I think that I will wait till I get past Week 5/6.

:( Hunny, dont worry you have done SO well, its got to be water/hormonal/totm related gain because you have been so healthy with sticking to plan and exercise theres no way that nasty 2lbs is fat. Wow... look how many inches youve lost too, thats amazing!!!
it will be fine hun, it will even out... those 2lbs will get lost somewhere along the line... chin up :)

youre always so supportive to all of us on here :) so heres mine back to you :)
lots of big ((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

that monthly weigh in is such a good idea... not sure I could help myself though.... :/

totally agree with the boots scales, im sure they make you heavier, they are used too much and boots just want you to feel bad!! xx

I tried weighing myself once a fortnight, .. it lasted a week, I just couldnt do it. i measure one a month and weigh every week.

How are you this evening? x

Not a chance that I would be able to weigh monthly. i need to see what is going on, and have read that its ok to weigh every day as long as you dont become obsessed.Has the 2.5 been for a few days, or just wi?
xx

Cheer up hun :) your doing so well.....xx

Back