I am back… with my tail between my legs!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hollysmum, 30 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Hollysmum

Hollysmum New Member

Hey guys… thought I best do the reintroduction as its been a while! I have chosen today to get back on the bandwagon and its been so far so good with the healthy eating I now need to make a decision on what diet to follow or to stick to it on my own… any ideas?

Love k xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Aimee

Aimee hiya!

Welcome back. :) Out of all the diets i've been on i found slimming world the easiest and most supportive and hopefully shall be returning in a few months!

Mini likes this.
  4. LadyLordy

LadyLordy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi K, welcome back! I'm lurking in the back of the class too....I thought I'd never need to do this again but it creeps back on so slyly! Weight Watchers did it for me last time, along with being a bit of a gym bunny. This time I'm doing WW again but toning the exercise down a bit, mainly cos I can't afford the gym. Best of luck, you can do it! Laura xxx

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back. Can you follow a diet on your own or do you need the discipline of a class?

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.