• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am back (again)!

S: 13st12.0lb C: 12st4.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 1st7.5lb(11.08%)
I was doing WW a little while ago when they first introduced pro points, I did it online for a couple of weeks but couldn't get into it - or any weight loss plan come to that. I just wasn't in the zone.

After a crappy fluey Christmas though, I finally feel ready to give it another try, so I will be rejoining my old meeting later this month. My body is already craving healthy foods so I am going to go it alone for a couple of weeks and join maybe in two weeks, so that the first monthly pass DD will come out after I have been paid. I figure it will give me some time to get over my lingering lurgy symptoms too so I'll feel all better and raring to go.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hey i have rejoined my old meeting took a friend with me this time and i really feel that extra support could be my key to cracking it this time:D

S: 12st13.8lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29 Loss: 0st7.8lb(4.29%)
Welcome back and good luck!! :)
xx

S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Another one here who had the flu over the festive season, not good! Hope you are on the mend now though and good luck with restarting!