I am back (again)!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Snozzberry, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was doing WW a little while ago when they first introduced pro points, I did it online for a couple of weeks but couldn't get into it - or any weight loss plan come to that. I just wasn't in the zone.

After a crappy fluey Christmas though, I finally feel ready to give it another try, so I will be rejoining my old meeting later this month. My body is already craving healthy foods so I am going to go it alone for a couple of weeks and join maybe in two weeks, so that the first monthly pass DD will come out after I have been paid. I figure it will give me some time to get over my lingering lurgy symptoms too so I'll feel all better and raring to go.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back and well done on making the decision to get back on track until you can afford the monthly pass.
    Hope your feeling better soon
    x

4. emzy1985

emzy1985 Full Member

hey i have rejoined my old meeting took a friend with me this time and i really feel that extra support could be my key to cracking it this time:D

[​IMG]

5. Wannabe10stone

Wannabe10stone Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13.8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.8lb(4.29%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back and good luck!! :)
    xx

6. *Lola*

*Lola* Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Another one here who had the flu over the festive season, not good! Hope you are on the mend now though and good luck with restarting!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.