Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I am back and starting again !

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by bryal99, 2 August 2009 Social URL.

1. bryal99

bryal99 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Hi everyone - I feel a bit sad :cry:but ready to go again :eek: ! We went away at the beginning of May for a week and I actually lost weight - unheard of for me ! I then became very complacent and also very busy at home and work and the whole DC thing started to slip.....:( I only have myself to blame....

Anyway I went off to Florida 7+ lbs heavier and decided that I would enjoy the holiday - eat and drinking everything :party0051::party0027:I wanted. And I did..... My plan was to get back on track on my return !:rolleyes:

Well we got back yesterday and I have started today. I have weighed in and I am very fed up as I am over a stone heavier but on the flip side I am not back to where I started. So no more alcohol and chocolate and chips etc....

I had got the food in ready before I went and I am feeling very positive and hopeful that you will all support me again !

I plan to be on line again most days and I may even be very brave and start my own diary thread instead of hijacking someone else's - I really appreciated all the positive comments earlier in the year and I am 100% sure you all helped me.;)

I know DC works well for me when I stay on the plan and I know that it is possible for me to get down to where I was again.

Wish me luck !!!!

Last edited: 2 August 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Diversity

Diversity Likes to lurk

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.86%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Welcome back! We didn't know each other before (I'm quite new here so it's nice to meet you :D) but it's great to have another DCer around because these parts of the forum can be a bit quiet sometimes lol. It's good that you're so keen to get back on track and I wish you the very best of luck! We can do anything we set our minds to! :p

4. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi again! The main thing is you are back on track and determined.We can encourage each other to keep going x

5. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Hi Laura,

You have the advantage of knowing that you can do this and it does work for you. Don't beat yourself up, just go forward. I know we've 'talked' elsewhere but I didn't want to ignore this thread.

You did sooooo well last time, all you have to do is stay focussed ;) xx

6. bryal99

bryal99 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Thanks huns - for all your good wishes - I have had a good day - the weather is rubbish here in Devon. I spent this afternoon cold and wet as my middle 2 boys entered a crab catching competition on the quayside. Sadly they didn't catch any........ It is regatta week here but the forecast isn't much better for the rest of the week. I am sooooooo cold I am not sure if it is the eating less or the change in clime (florida sun to devon rain), I shouldn't be moaning as at least we have had a fab holiday (certainly a trip of a lifetime - prob will not manage again for a long while - we will have to start saving ++). But I am sticking to it and determined to do as well as before.

7. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    And I'm sure you will!! xx

8. bryal99

bryal99 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Thanks Jan !! I should have hung around more on here when things got tough - but there just wasn't the time and I have been so tired with it all... I tend to go to bed earlier when stressed and sleep/eat it away !!

9. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

Welcome back :D

You'd done so well and been so consistent - something perhaps had to give.

On the bright side - you've not regained all you lost and that stone will soon shift ;)

*hugs*

10. bryal99

bryal99 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Thanks for all your kind words ! So much for being online most days ! It's the summer hols and feel like I never stop ! I am working a bit this summer - normally I am off with the children all summer but I am paying back some time I had off in May ( a little hol win !!) Also to pay for all these trips I am doing 1 night every 2 weeks as overtime plus the odd extra shift when I can get cover for the children !! Despite my mother in law (80 yrs) living with us - she is not well enough to look after the 4 of them ! I will be posting my own weight loss thread now I am back !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.