I am back and want to moan...

Treats

Silver Member
Geesh I was away a week and when I get back I first see that I had put on 1.5 pounds...

I then thought no weigh yourself in the morning woman... like everyone else.. after the ladies blah de blah... and yikes it then said I had put on 4 lb!!!!

Did I get up in the night and eat? Is someone else force feeding me in my sleep?

I wouldn't mind but I was so careful away... I had fish and chips once and 1 .5 bags of crisps and a small bar of chocolate (in a week I don't think that is bad!!!)

Well today is another day and threw myself on the scales again and I am now back to what I was before going away... but still feel miserable :sigh:

Might be cause I am not feeling well....

I did manage to pick a few things up while in the uk...I got a few muller light.. then remember someone saying that not all light ones are syn free..:confused:

Oh on a better note... I did wonder... most of the time we say what is the hardest part of loosing weight etc... but I wonder... what is the best part of us... I mean.. what do we like the most about ourselves besides any weight issues...

Me I like.. my hands and mouth... lucky to have my fathers full lips... what about you lot...

Come on cheer me up.... please:confused:

Reactions: Taz
Oh what a nice post - such a good idea to remember that we are not all bad just because we have a bit of weight to lose....

I like my boobs - yes they are big at a 34K but that's ok!! In the right bra & top they look good and I think they are an asset! Plus they have fed my two babies and keep my husband happy - sorry probably TMI!!! lol

I also like my height. I am 5ft 8.

My hands and nails are quite nice.

Oh and I have nice blue eyes.

I am beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for making me think about my good points!!

xx

Reactions: Taz
Oh what a nice post - such a good idea to remember that we are not all bad just because we have a bit of weight to lose....

I like my boobs - yes they are big at a 34K but that's ok!! In the right bra & top they look good and I think they are an asset! Plus they have fed my two babies and keep my husband happy - sorry probably TMI!!! lol

I also like my height. I am 5ft 8.

My hands and nails are quite nice.

Oh and I have nice blue eyes.

I am beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for making me think about my good points!!

xx

Yes Edwin... YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!

We do loose sight of our real selves.... I have known some to get so obsessed by loosing weight that they have changed as a person and forgot that on the out side we are all lovely.

Ok some would say .. yeah right.. that is just an excuse to stay the same size... well it isn't is it... or none of us would be here would we?

You know.. thinking about it Edwin... my bust isn't half bad either.. I did always get comments on it before getting married but lets not go down that road lol...

Oh also my feet.. but helps being a therapist to keep them pretty hahaha!

So you go girl (Edwin) and the rest.... we are beautiful people and don't ever listen to anyone who makes you think or says your not!!!

Oh geesh I never do a short post do I lol

Hehe - what a great post.........

I like.......my eyes and my height, I can't wait to say I like my bum / tummy / thighs etc.

Thanks for an uplifting thread xxx

Great thread, we haven't had one of these for ages and it's so easy to forget. Here goes:

I too like my boobs, they are a good size!

I love my shape, although it has a little too much meat on it at the moment it is showing good signs of being great when I am at goal.

I love my skin, I have never had a problem with spots (except the last few weeks when I had a couple due to being run down) I have never worn make up and I don't think I need to! I am 28 and still get asked for ID!

I think the only thing i like about me is my eyes. And even then i only like them when i have make up on *sigh* lol

Well done for losing your regain though hun! xx

I think the only thing i like about me is my eyes. And even then i only like them when i have make up on *sigh* lol

Aww Beki... now lets see if we can't work on that... when I see your photo... I don't just notice your eyes... pretty as they are... but your skin looks lovely... you have a lovely smile and your photo oozes a fun personality and someone with determination although gets a little distracted at times lol... see and that is what I just get from you photo and they are great qualities to have.. so come on don't beat yourself up here!!

Hey Taz... that is great.. and well done on having great skin... have to say besides the odd hormonal papule (small spot) I am lucky to have been blessed with good skin.... The art of Make-up is not to plaster on the face it is to enhance our lovely features so moderation in the right place and wow even more impressive haha

Not saying that you need it of course... just the therapist in me coming out.

Did wonder if some would wanted me to start a thread on beauty tips etc... .what do you think? It is a great way to give yourself a treat instead of a food treat lol

OMG Beki

Beki I have always admired your pic you are a fab looking woman!You look sexy and sassy!If I was a guy I would be drooling!I am defo hetro lady though!!
Im in my 50s was 19st down to 17st feel fab,in control,sexy,love my hair,face,hands and my caring nature,my friend says I cant take compliments,true, but i think Im pretty good for my age apart from the weight,but she says, you know you attract attention when you walk in a room,is she kidding at my size you could not miss me!She told me off and said i was putting myself down again why do we do it.Defence i suppose, laugh at myself before anyone else does!
Anyhoo I AM FEELING FABULOUS TODAY!!!

Beki I have always admired your pic you are a fab looking woman!You look sexy and sassy!If I was a guy I would be drooling!I am defo hetro lady though!!
Im in my 50s was 19st down to 17st feel fab,in control,sexy,love my hair,face,hands and my caring nature,my friend says I cant take compliments,true, but i think Im pretty good for my age apart from the weight,but she says, you know you attract attention when you walk in a room,is she kidding at my size you could not miss me!She told me off and said i was putting myself down again why do we do it.Defence i suppose, laugh at myself before anyone else does!
Anyhoo I AM FEELING FABULOUS TODAY!!!

Way to go BAB... I do think we tend to put ourselves down before others do... well I have done that for many many years... I actually don't think I am ugly inside or out... but cause I have been told since a child that I am not the same...it sort of gets to you...

Also been told that as I believe in life after death... so if I am freak.. I gotta say ... I am a pretty nice freak haha

It is so good to hear people saying positive things about themselves...;)

Well I quite like, My eyes, my height (5'9), My hair, My boobs (34H)erm thats enuff to be getting on with1 x

Hey Beki

Just wanted to say I totally agree with the other posts - you look beautiful! You have lovely skin, a beaming smile and glowing eyes. I can honestly say I have looked at your picture before and thought she doesn't need to change she is stunning. Plus look how close you are to getting to your 1st target - thats something to love about yourself.

x

I love my hair, it's naturally curly and people are always commenting on it, my eyes aswell, and my height, i'm 5'8 so glad im not short cos with my extra weight I would look like a little pork pie hahaha

cant wait to reach my goal, because the only thing i dont like about myself is the extra weight!

Hi great thread making us all think about the positives - I really like my eyes and mouth!!! X

Oooh I forgot about my hair! I love my hair, it is long thick and wavy. Apart from a spot of alopecia I love my hair

Nice idea for a post. I like my eyes and my nose. I like that my feet are fairly small (4 and a half), except that my first husband said they were like Freddie Flinstones feet so occasionally I feel a bit down about them.

I am small in height and unfortunately for me the weight does show and I do sometimes look like a pork pie - LOL and have just discovered that I am shrinking - I am sure that I used to be 5ft 2" when I was younger, but when I measured myself the other week I was definitely down to 4ft 11.5". I was so shocked I got my hubby to measure me a few times and no matter what I did I was still only 4ft 11.5". I didn't mind being small before, but this is ridiculous. :(

Can't think of anything else I like about me at the moment, because I am like a little weeble, but hopefully will rediscover some things when I have lost more weight.

By the way Beki, you have a lovely face. Your skin looks clear, your eyes are very pretty and you have a huge welcoming smile. You should be proud of yourself.

Nice idea for a post. I like my eyes and my nose. I like that my feet are fairly small (4 and a half), except that my first husband said they were like Freddie Flinstones feet so occasionally I feel a bit down about them.

I am small in height and unfortunately for me the weight does show and I do sometimes look like a pork pie - LOL and have just discovered that I am shrinking - I am sure that I used to be 5ft 2" when I was younger, but when I measured myself the other week I was definitely down to 4ft 11.5". I was so shocked I got my hubby to measure me a few times and no matter what I did I was still only 4ft 11.5". I didn't mind being small before, but this is ridiculous. :(

Can't think of anything else I like about me at the moment, because I am like a little weeble, but hopefully will rediscover some things when I have lost more weight.

Sorry but this made me laugh!!! Only because the same thing is happening to me!! I used to be 5ft 9 but no matter what I do now I am 'only' 5ft 8!! God knows where the other inch has gone but it's definitely gone. And I'm only 28!! xx

Sorry but this made me laugh!!! Only because the same thing is happening to me!! I used to be 5ft 9 but no matter what I do now I am 'only' 5ft 8!! God knows where the other inch has gone but it's definitely gone. And I'm only 28!! xx

You lot do make me laugh... hehehe who needs to go and pay for a support group when we have it here!!!

Well as for looking like a pork pie... I love pork pies not that they sell them over here lol.... hard exterior that reveal hidden textures and delightful tastes... So I say GO THE PORK PIE lol..

Oh I used to be 5 2... and now shorter... but not going to say what as don't know but force of gravity and all that hahahaha

Stop talking about pork pies! I've shrunk too, I was 5'7.5 then when I had my medical for my job I was told I'm only 5'6! I think that must have been wrong

Back