I am back from the most AMAZING holiday of my life!!! Weight FOOKED PHOTOS ADDED!!!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
:(

I will upload photos in a mo but had a fantastic time.
Went to South Africa on safari and we rode elephants and walked and cuddle Cheeaths, went on 4 safaris and stayed in the most amazing of places! but....

I have put on a stone!!!!
I just weighed myself! It was over 2 weeks and its disgusting!

I want to limit the damage for my weigh in on wednesday as I am going back as I love this diet.
I have no major things coming up apart from xmas to work towards now apart from the odd wedding to go to but I should be able to do it when at them!

Hey ho.... brb with photos!!! (prob take a while as comp is slow!!!)

Last edited:
You will find that most of that will dissappear very quickly when you get back on the plan. Good to see you back

Cheers chick.
Its semi good to be back lol. The holiday was amazing and if anyone wantst o do a safari I can not recommend the company helloafricatravel.com highly enough!!!
Just wrote my next few days main meals so hoping to get back on track soon.
Hows everyone else getting on?
x

I am totally off plan at the minute, it's all in my diary, but I think everyone else is doing well

Welcome back!

A woman in my group went on holiday for two weeks and put a stone on too.

She did the 'success express' part of the diet (listed in one of those books they give you when you sign up) for three weeks and lost it all. She also cut down on syns to 5 a day.

Perhaps that's something you could think about?

If you don't like the idea of that (I know I don't!), I'm sure you could loose it safely and slowly by just sticking on plan as usual.

Glad you had a good time!

Welcome.. glad you had fab time! OMG Im so jealius sounds an amazing hols!

Mine was going ok til this weekend and Iv blwn it :(

Ho hum always next week!?x

Aw well at least I aint on my own.
I think i'll just do normal and cut the syns down a bit this week till weigh in!

See attached two photos i have been able to download lol! And yes I am stroking a cheetah and it was the best day ever! I love all kinds of cats!
x

Attachments

• DSC03164.jpg
    DSC03164.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC03305.jpg
    DSC03305.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 143
Hahahaha! You will be ok

OMG OMG Them pics are amazing!
xxx

cheers hun. I am just looking through them all and i just cant believe its all over! oh well next holiday is maldives for my honeymoon next year hehe!

Well tahts something to look fwd too - now the wedding will take up all your time :)x

hey hun

glad u had a fab time!!!!

my granda passed away jus before u left :cry: am ok tho, i know he isnt in pain anymore which is the main thing! and i managed to write and read a goodbye speech at his funeral too

cant wait to see the rest of ur photos!!!

i have been off plan for the past week or so due to my grandas funeral and totm and phil takin me away for suprise weekend to cheer me up, but i am starting again tomorrow too :)

xxx

Oh hey hun! I thought about you whilst I was away! I am so so sorry to hear your crap luck! I am here if you need me! Big hugs!
xx

nope, it certainly isnt, but i am soooo glad i did :) i made it quite humerous which helped, i found by tryin to think i was jus reading words and not thinking about what i was sayin until after i finished it helped a lil

xxx

erm.... different hahhaha

i am finding it realy easy, and makin loads of comission :) but the pple i work with r well wierd hahahah they r all like 17 year old lil charvs n all they talk about is who is kissin who etc, on fri they kept going to the toilets in groups to be sick from bein out the night before and one girl announced she was stil wearing the day befores knickers!!! hhahahah i feel soooo soooo old wen am there hahhaha

xxx

ew the dirty beast!
Oh well just try and remember its a job and if you want a new one its always easier when you have a job to get a job!
xx

sounds fantastic! i bet alot of that weight is from your fleight still, as flying makes you retain water, drink lots today ad it will flush out.

Back