I am back on track....

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by s_786, 30 September 2006 Social URL.

1. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Kind of!!! lol...I started yesterday and gone past the day without blowing it totally:rolleyes: like I always do.. Please all restarters post away, especially people who are looking for a final push..I want to get down to 10 stone something, means 1 n a half stone to go...ahh one day at a time I guess!!!
    Love you all
    xxx
    S

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done for re-starting. :D if that is 1 and a half stones to lose... you'll be there in no time!! :)
    Be strong! and you will be rewarded! ;)

4. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    thanks hun, I cant wait to get rid of this last stone and a half, im struglling from months and keep putting back on what i have lost :(

5. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    come along and join the bonfire night and xmas challenges. ;) they'll help you log your weekly losses.. be positive! ;)

Start a journal and then you'll be able to daily account for what's going on.
    And remember YOU WANT THIS!
    :)

If you don't really really want it.. it ain't gonna happen. :rolleyes: believe me it took me a year to get back on track! :eek:

6. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Good luck! Just that final push ;)

7. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    We'll do it together, we have exactly the same goal, I want to be 10 stone something too. My scales are just tipping at 11st 13 right now and I am trying to have a final push before bonfire night.

Good luck I'll carry on looking out for you.

8. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Good luck with the final push
    You will soon be there
    {{{HUGS}}}

9. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Libbie,Flopster...
    Yeah I am about 12stones now, I keep postponding a date coz im feeling so fat. I think i am feeling the excitement again. I am determined to finally get to where I want to. Ideally about 24lbs will do me...lets all do it together, I suggest we post in this thread our daily routines to keep each other motivated.
    xxx
    Lotsa Love
    S

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.