I am back!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bunnyg, 13 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well I don't know if any of you will remember me, but I started CD in January but stopped in March due to having laser eye surgery and it going a bit wrong - I thought it might have been down to the diet, but in all likeliness it was prob the surgeon! Anyway, since stopping I have eaten everything in sight and have put lots of weight back on so starting again on Sunday.

I can't wait to get started again. I tried to do a few diets while off CD but having the choice of food is just not helpful at the moment! I need to get the weight off and then think about food!

Wish me luck everyone - looking forward to spending my time on here again hearing all of your stories. Went on the success pages earlier for some inspiration - some fantastic before and after pics!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Hi Bunny

You've had a rough time - hope your eye is okay now and all sorted.

Good luck for Sunday, I'm sure you'll do great --- keep on posting.

Cath

4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Thank Katie.

I'm so excited to be starting losing weight again

5. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Welcome back. Sorry you had problems with your eye.

Good luck with Sunday!

6. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey bunny nice to meet u

:) i am starting cc on 23rd April :) and i am really looking forward to it to, sorry to hear bout ur eye hope everything is ok for u now

xx

7. ROSB

ROSB Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Bunny

Welcome back. Sounds horrendous about your eye op but hope things are getting better. Have to say it's not something I think I could have done, although I wear contacts I am quite sqeemish about the eyes.
    :D Give me a tummy tuck any day though!

I too am restarting tomorrow. (Out for Uncles birthday meal tonight). I find it impossible just to do the normal diets, as soon as I start eating controlled portions my brain switches off & I am eating out of control. So although I am not looking forward to it I think total SS is the way.

I sailed through it for 5 months before but have had so many restarts recently I feel totally fed-up with it, but as I am now at my heaviest since getting to goal I know I must do something.

Anyway good luck for tomorrow - WE CAN DO THIS! :)

8. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

good luck rosb :)

ccc

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.