I am back

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
Hellllllllo. Well its new years and and am back on LT tomorrow. my official first WI isn't until the 7th but I have a weeks worth of shakes already so am going to get a head start.

Just to update you all December has been a pretty horrific month both personally and with food and eating to. I have but on about 14lb i think since 2nd December and i am not joking, although I have not been officially weighed, I did jump on the scales that are in the ladies at work.

I can't wait to get back on track after loosing so much and being only 5lb shirt of my crimbo goal, my ultimate goal now doesn't seen so long away.

I have a weeks leave from work so can really focus on getting a good start and in a routine.

Hope everyone has had a fantasic xmas.

welcome back hun. dont worry about the 14lb you`ll lose most of that in the first week or 2 x x

Welcome back :) xx

Hiya Kerry... Great to see you back again hun x x

I have put on loads too (9lbs last weigh in) and i am not restarting for another 3 weeks!! :eek: :eek:

I am sure you will do really well... Good luck hun x x

Hi Kerry, good to hear from you again....

To you and Su, you've done it before and you'll do it again so don't beat yourselves up....you've both had loads to cope with recently and weight has been the least of your worries.

You can do it x

Thanks guys. i am going ok so far, jut about to have my second shake....I know its late but will have my last at about 9 just before bed.

Welcome back Kez xxx

Back