I am back

suepass

Hi all,
blew my diet big time. Been on holiday all inclusive. stuck to the no carbs for first 3 days, (drank loads of vodka and diet coke) got so sick of the food, so eat all the worst things possible, pasta, rice, chips. OOPS. Surprisingly only 211b went back on. Am back on it now. But not so enthusiastic as before the holiday, as I was not losing weight. Will do induction again and see how things go.
Well hope you all well.

Probably wasn't the best time to start right before a holliday. Don't think io could go on holliday and stick to diet. So I hope you enjoyed it, thats what hollidays are for to relax and enjoy. Don't think that you blew the diet as you are stepping back on aren't you! You can only fail if you give up, keep trying and you will never fail. So by getting back on it you are not failing. Try posting your menu's and counting up carbs as you go and be really strict with counting for a week. You will see a difference. People are always around on here to give you a hand or encouragement/ motivation when you need it. And remember you are human, we all have oops days. So you take care and let us know how you are getting on x

I echo the above - you've a right to let go on holiday and the important thing is you're back on it! Get going again and you'll find your feet in no time. ;)

thanks all.
today I have had
B-atkins shake
L- Atkins shake (not been shopping until now.
D- steak, lettuce, cucumber, Mayo. lemon juice. cheese (1onz)

Good luck getting back on track my love. Don't stress too much. Hope you had a wonderful holiday xx

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

Well done getting back on. Good luck:)

As evreyone above has said, we all have holidays & put some back on. Get yourself in clean & green mode & the weight loss will follow. Good luck :D

well done for coming straight back on it. its not a failure as long as u still carry on

Hey Suepass, good to see you back!

The most important thing is that you're here and back in action! You can do it!

I know how hard it is on holiday - I've got a 3-week trip coming up in September and am loathe to put weight back on but I'm reassured how fast it's come off after previous holidays. But I have 2.5 months to make a good dent just now, and as long as I get back to program as soon as I get home.

Good luck!

Back