Cruise PP I am being coached but why?

louise m

I I decided to be coached whilst doing the Dukan diet but I honestly wonder about it. It is so obvious that everything is computer generated and they cannot even get the English right! There are things that I believe should be asked when you register (ie medication etc) which are not on the form. I have tried to ask questions about the diet generally via the email on the desk in my apartment but by the time they respond, 3 days, I have already decided to make up my own mind.

Having paid I will continue but I think now I could have done it with the book alone. Can anyone tell me why weight yo yos during the cruise phase? The last time I ate vegetables I had lost 1lb the next day then yesterday after a protein only day I had put on three quarters of a pound. I am still motivated and eat what I think I should and do not use their recipes. I don't have time to make myself a three course meal at lunch time and if I am cooking a proper meal for my husband in the evening which is not suitable for me I just have something like oat bran porridge or bresaola and cottage cheese.

I am hoping with the lack of response from Dukan themselves regarding all this you guys can give me some answers.

You've come to the right place! The ladies on this forum are amazing!

There is a fab recipe section, a lot are tried and tested. Start posting your daily menus etc so we can advise you of anything important that you may be missing.

There is a daily menu thread which may help you if you want to know what the rest of us eat on a daily basis!

The gain on cruise is common, a lot to do with water retention and introducing small amounts of carbs/sugar back into the diet, if you persevere you'll soon see a steady loss!

The Dukan section on this forum should answer all your questions, good luck!! Dont give up!

Thanks so much for responding so quickly. I will look at all your suggestions. At the moment my profile is showing incorrect information and I can't get there to change it. In fact I have lost 7lbs since I started twelve days ago and I am on Cruise PV and not as written.

7lbs in 12 days is good! Well done.

Make sure you're eating enough protein and you'll get the results you want :)

Back