I am being nosey...what else do you....

katalena

Enjoying life!
....when you are online?

We are all out here lurking about but where?

• In chatrooms?
  • Playing games?
  • Chatting to friends/family?
  • Shopping?
  • Reading?
  • Something else <wink wink> ?
Kat xx

Usually here or downloading movies
used to be facebook but I've deactivated the account no use to me

facebook, guitar forum, guitar tab (music) websites, banking, movie rentals site, email accounts, xbox site, online gaming forum, twitter, webcomics, messenger, usually have a DVD playing too, or maybe iTunes, reading random tangents on WikiPedia, games, animationy-cartoony-drawing things in Flash MX / Macromedia Freehand, experimenting with Dreamweaver (website building), coding/programming practice, study...... basically, LIFE lol :p

ive always got several tabs open
this site, facebook, hotmail and ebay

i also still go on the wedding forum i used last year and the pregnancy forum i was on 6 years ago most days

daisy x

pete what movie rental site dya use?

facebook, ebay, hotmail, play, amazon, working, checking my homework on the AAT site....you do wonder how people managed before the t'interent became ubiquitous!

Im also a facebook addict!

I deactivated facebook too ~ I sometimes log back on to see friends' photos, but I can't find the time to keep up anymore.I use Skype to talk to my parents in Greece
and my friends abroad...I have the friends I need to see on there. ( I use webcam on Skype, but it's to see my parents and friends...not any of that fruity stuff! :p).

I have a retail business online...I use ebay, hotmail and messenger and itunes for my ipod and phone.

I buy from online stores too...love shoes and will soon be buying more clothes!!! :)

And I like youtube! :p

Ken, I use LOVEFiLM | DVDs, Blu-ray and Games rental for movie and game rentals, it's super-awesome! £14.99 a month for 3 discs at a time (any combination of DVD, Blu-Ray and games for any console, I tend to have 2 Xbox360 games and 1 Blu-ray movie at a time), all done by free 1st class post and the turnaround on discs is super-quick; I literally go through 20+ movies and games a month, been a member for about 3 months and seen/played hunderds and hunderds of pounds' worth of media. It's WICKED! :D

thanks pete, yeah ill be joining lovefilm soon than :)
hey btw remember that movie event you went too where you viewed films and got some cool things, you heard any news as to when tickets will be released? i might get operation flashpoint that looks good

I am working (well supposed to be!) also emailing, itunes, shopping ( I do a lot of shopping :)) all the usual stuff I suppose.
Sharon
x

@Ken nope not heard anything about MovieCon2010 yet, tickets probably won't be sold until March/April time next year I think.

Operation Flashpoint, I've been thinking about that one, some have said it's really great, others that it is slow and boring. It's on my rentals list, so I'll get it at some point. I'm looking forward to Modern Warfare 2, 30 days to go! :D

Rik is waiting on Modern Warfare 2 - 10/11!! I am waiting for Left 4 Dead 2 on 17/11 :)

Kat xx

what games you have on rental at moment pete?
i cant wait for MW2 :) And L4D2 the 1st one was quality online
and also forza 3 :)

We have played L4D to death - I love it!! I don't play COD myself but I do love watching it. I also have Wet - that is good.

Kat xx

At the moment all 3 of my discs are about to be put back in the post :p so I have nothing right now. Should get new ones by Wednesday though.

@Ken nope not heard anything about MovieCon2010 yet, tickets probably won't be sold until March/April time next year I think.

Operation Flashpoint, I've been thinking about that one, some have said it's really great, others that it is slow and boring. It's on my rentals list, so I'll get it at some point. I'm looking forward to Modern Warfare 2, 30 days to go! :D

Pete, I'm a massive call of duty fan too, I still play COD4 religiously and I'm counting down the minutes until the new one arrives on November 11th, I'm also looking forward to Gran Turismo 5 and Drakes Uncharted 2. I'm like a kid all over again getting excited at xmas time!

Uncharted 2 has me contemplating buying the Ps3 as it looks damn good
Im just playing fifa 10 at moment and think its a game ill sell rather soon, gonna start bioshock or assasins creed tonight

I'm listening to you Kat. The boys are obviously in the usual male dream world and probably don't mean to ignore you. Remember, you're female and it's part of your duty to be ignored!

As for me, I usually have several forums open and eBay. I only do Facebook as I can see photos my son's friends post of him as and when they meet up with him whilst he's travelling.

Back