I am buzzing - two more milestones!!!

tartanlass

I am so high, I've now reached a weight I've been at since my son was born and he'll be 16 next month (still have to lose the baby weight though!!)

I've also got my BMI under 30 which means I am only overweight now, not obese!! OMG

To anyone starting out on their journey, I wish you the determination to keep going, the strength not to be swayed by other people to "fall off the wagon", and the enjoyment of watching your clothes getting way too big!! I've been at this for 12 weeks and never in my wildest dreams did I think I could get this far in that time.

If you're having a rotten day, not feeling great, or someone generally giving you grief and you want to give up, please don't, it's really worth sticking with this, even though it may be one of the hardest things you ever do in your life.

Good luck to everyone:rolleyes:

Fantastic - well done, what brilliant achievements no wonder you're buzzing. What a lovely inspirational post - thank you for sharing.

xx

I needed to read that

Well done on your success, thanks for the inspirational message - I really needed to read something like that NOW!!!! Thank you and well done

You already know what I think.....:D

I'm so proud of you!! You look AMAZING....you sure you won't let me send your piccies to Mini???

I'm sure everyone here would love to see them....

xx

I am so high, I've now reached a weight I've been at since my son was born and he'll be 16 next month (still have to lose the baby weight though!!)

I've also got my BMI under 30 which means I am only overweight now, not obese!! OMG

No longer obese:clap: :clap: :clap:

:wow: Congratulations and well done! Wonderful achievement, your son must be so proud of you:)

Love Mini xxx

177289i5o3snv8uw.gif

fantastic
well done you
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

truly inspiring
i go for my 1st weigh in tonight :D
kaz xxxx

You already know what I think.....:D

I'm so proud of you!! You look AMAZING....you sure you won't let me send your piccies to Mini???

I'm sure everyone here would love to see them....

xx

Absolutely - we'd love to see them :)

tartanlass it`s people like you who inspire us newbies
you show us it can be done
thanks
xxxxx

hehehehe...just waiting on Tartanlass to stop being coy and let me show 'em!!:D

Nic

My hubby couldn't believe it when he saw all 3 sets last night, he put them all on the same screen to compare!! He's so proud of me, and a bit worried I'm gonna trade him in for a different model now. He still says he never saw me like that but only now can he see how big the difference is. Can't wait til I'm actually finished to see the whole result!

Back