• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am coming back!! :o)

Hello, I have decided to start atkins again tomorrow. I have lost a stone in the past 3 weeks since me and my bf split up and I thought I might as well carry on losing the best way I know how!!!:) I don't wanna be fat and single now do I!! haha!

So here I am again and it's lovely to be back and I'm looking forward to getting to know all the new people that have joined since I left :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Helloooo :D glad you are back sorry about your break up. Was tempted to shout at you on facebook asking where you were :)

well done on your stone weight loss and i hope we can help not just with diet but with anything else you feel like moaning about ;)

Thanks Vicky, I think i will be very successful...no man to cook for or buy crappy food for lol, that was half my problem most of the time! :D

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
Welcome back Kerry, now you can focus on what you want :)

I've been here a couple of months and everyone is lovely - except Vicky who treats me very badly :eek: (LOL just kidding she's a star :D).

Susie

welcome back

Haha don't want to be fat and single! Now that's something I can identify with!

I'm sure you'll do grand - you sound really motivated.

Spinoza

Never give up
Good luck Kerry - sounds like you're looking after yourself better already!

ladyfelsham

Haha don't want to be fat and single! Now that's something I can identify with!
Me too - I have had quite enough of being the fat, jolly (single) one in my group! Time to become the sexy slinky one who can pick and choose hehe :D

Susie

Me too - I have had quite enough of being the fat, jolly (single) one in my group! Time to become the sexy slinky one who can pick and choose hehe :D

Susie
Exactly!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the replies :D

Haha there's something about breaking up that makes you want to become a completely new person! I like it :)

Hi Kerry
Welcome back Hun I gave just come back too xxxx

you will be sexy and slinky (as we all will be) and all the men will be after you :D

ladyfelsham

you will be sexy and slinky (as we all will be) and all the men will be after you :D
Don't get me wrong, some men are after me now (well, one) - just not the ones I fancy :D

ladyfelsham

A guy I used to work with - very fancyable, very flirty and (wait for it) very married! We would go out for big pub evenings after work and have an almost smooch at chucking out time (you know, where they accidentally on purpose graze the corner of your mouth).

The jungle gossip was that he was separated and about to divorce so of course I built this up into more than it was and after many champagnes one night, launched myself at him, only to watch him recoil (so much so that he nearly fell over backwards lol).

The general consensus among my mates is that he just likes the flirting action.