1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

I am crap

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by *Karen*, 22 February 2008 Social URL.

1. *Karen*

*Karen* Has Wobbly Bits

I've just eaten about 10 Haribo Starmix sweets. I threw the rest in the bin otherwise I'd have eaten those too!:eek:

I don't know why I did it - i want to lose this weight more than anything! What's wrong with ME?!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Evil Haribo! You did the right thing throwing them away - now you must do 5 star jumps per sweet to counteract the evil!!!

4. *Karen*

*Karen* Has Wobbly Bits

LOL I will definitley do that! I'm such a silly MOOOO! I've glugged down 2L already today so will drink another 2 to try and counteract the evil sweeties. :mad:

5. Karen1972

Karen1972 Well-Known Member

Hi Karen

Bl00dy sweets eh? lol. Listen that won't make much of a difference as long as you stick to the diet for the rest of the day (and beyond of course!!!).

It's not the little cheats that ruin our diets, it's how we deal with them afterwards. I tend to think bugger it for the rest of the day after eating just one sweet - how thick am i?!?!? lol. So glug the water as you say and you'll be fine - just forget about it!!!

6. Bobbin

Hopefully the H20 will wash away those evil sweets before they stick to your thighs!

7. *Karen*

*Karen* Has Wobbly Bits

I'm laughing at the thought of little gummy teddy bears hanging onto my thighs...:D

8. Bobbin

I think I must have sat on a pizza and it stuck to my bum, its so lardy and big!!

9. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Well-Known Member

Hi karen,
    No worries, you are human, it happens to the best of us. Whats done is done, move on.... Your doing great!

10. to lose long trek

to lose long trek Well-Known Member

Oh I feel for you - Haribo are evil little sweets and its hard to stop at just 1. In fact I find it hard to stop at less than the entire packet (whatever its size). So move on put it behind you and reaffirm your forward commitment to not having a Haribol moment. You have moved away from these horrid little things and they are definitely unfriendly so when you see them look the other way and tell yourself "I can do better than this" and positively SNUB THEM. They should put fangs on the packet!!!!! You are in a new club now and they are not entitled to membership, its exclusive for people who care about their future. :D:D

11. kopcat

kopcat Well-Known Member

Well done for throwing the others away......that takes some doing! Forget it now and move onwards and downwards (weightwise that is :D)

12. FeelingFat

FeelingFat Well-Known Member

It happens to us all. As everyone has said move on, forget about it.

13. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

yes please don't be so hard on yourself x

14. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

totally agree forget about it drink plenty of water :)

15. weepoppet

weepoppet Well-Known Member

Love Haribo, they are so moreish and well done you with just stopping at 10. They are my particular addiction and in June I holiday in the happy world of Haribo (Germany).

Damn tootin I plan to sample..........heh heh!!

16. *Karen*

*Karen* Has Wobbly Bits

I live a couple of miles from the Haribo factory - I'm tortured by the smell every time i'm in Pontefract!:drool:

17. Whitey

Whitey Well-Known Member

just look at what I did last night eating all that choc you have no worries