I am crap

Evil Haribo! You did the right thing throwing them away - now you must do 5 star jumps per sweet to counteract the evil!!!

Hi Karen

Bl00dy sweets eh? lol. Listen that won't make much of a difference as long as you stick to the diet for the rest of the day (and beyond of course!!!).

It's not the little cheats that ruin our diets, it's how we deal with them afterwards. I tend to think bugger it for the rest of the day after eating just one sweet - how thick am i?!?!? lol. So glug the water as you say and you'll be fine - just forget about it!!!

Hopefully the H20 will wash away those evil sweets before they stick to your thighs!

I think I must have sat on a pizza and it stuck to my bum, its so lardy and big!!

Hi karen,
No worries, you are human, it happens to the best of us. Whats done is done, move on.... Your doing great!

Oh I feel for you - Haribo are evil little sweets and its hard to stop at just 1. In fact I find it hard to stop at less than the entire packet (whatever its size). So move on put it behind you and reaffirm your forward commitment to not having a Haribol moment. You have moved away from these horrid little things and they are definitely unfriendly so when you see them look the other way and tell yourself "I can do better than this" and positively SNUB THEM. They should put fangs on the packet!!!!! You are in a new club now and they are not entitled to membership, its exclusive for people who care about their future. :D:D

Love Haribo, they are so moreish and well done you with just stopping at 10. They are my particular addiction and in June I holiday in the happy world of Haribo (Germany).

Damn tootin I plan to sample..........heh heh!!

just look at what I did last night eating all that choc you have no worries

Back