i am debating...

Well done and no, colour won't hurt much. My next tat will be all black and she's booked me a 2 hour session! Ouch!

Ive had a tattoo today and i bloody loves it, My friend got it for me for my 30th. She said she wanted to get me something i can keep and we both decided to have one. I did have a butterfly on my shoulder but thats been redone and i have had another butterfly hovering over a hawain flower its soooooooo nice ill get a pic up of it on the week end for you to see.

P.s do a count down!

Ruthy xxx

Ive had a tattoo today and i bloody loves it, My friend got it for me for my 30th. She said she wanted to get me something i can keep and we both decided to have one. I did have a butterfly on my shoulder but thats been redone and i have had another butterfly hovering over a hawain flower its soooooooo nice ill get a pic up of it on the week end for you to see.

P.s do a count down!

Ruthy xxx
Nice one Ruthy, can't wait to see the pictures

How much does a 6 week countdown cost?

you pay for 5 weeks and then get the 6th week free. im classed as a student so its 5 x 4.25

My tat is a drunken duck lol on my shoulder got it in my drunken days (only kiddin) maybe in my younger days it was sore though as there was a lot of colour on it...

the only thing about the colour in my tattoo is because its very realistic he blends the colours over and over and over on the sore parts which means it will hurt more, for more basic designs this doesnt happen. lol, im getting technical but its my job:p

It's the black that hurts the most cus of the finer needle used. My next will really hurt but probably not as much as the one on my foot did

Im gonna post it on now

Ruthy xxx

tHERE YOU GO, THE PICTURE IN MY AVETAR DOES NOT DO IT ENOUGH JUSTICE IT REALLY IS STUNNING
rUTHY XXX

Lol well ive got 6 all hidden aprt rom the one on my shoulder and foot. I say we should post em on here!

Ruthy xxx

Back